• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dallas Comicon (Fan Expo Dallas) -- May 29-31, 2015

178 posts in this topic

Matt Smith added!

That name will certainly keep the Whovians happy. For a second I got excited, then realized I was thinking about Jeff Smith, not Matt.

They're not so happy tonight.

:facepalm: Gotta love an 11th hour addition to the guest list that cancels six days later.

Cancelmania is running wild!

Safe to say they got murdered by CP this year...and then Amazing Houston CC! Last weekend I heard of a nice Image name coming in September, so hopefully it's true because I have good books to get CGC SS by him.

Safe to say they got murdered by CP this year...and then Amazing Houston CC! Last weekend I heard of a nice Image name coming in September, so hopefully it's true because I have good books to get CGC SS by him.

How many cancelations did Comicpalooza have? I know of 1 (a wrestler).

I only know of Tommy Dreamer (wrestler) , they never announced his cancelation. But they had an unannounced wrestler there.

He's the one I knew. I wanted to chat with him because he's got a home in my hometown.

How much is Stan Lee's sig nowadays ?

Thought I saw it was $75 at Comicpalooza but I may be mistaken. Pretty safe assumption it's not less than $75 and no more than $100.

It was $70.

:signfunny::roflmao:

No doubt, the Matt Smith cancellation right after his announcement made me chuckle out loud.

How much is Stan Lee's sig nowadays ?

Thought I saw it was $75 at Comicpalooza but I may be mistaken. Pretty safe assumption it's not less than $75 and no more than $100.

It was $70.

Fan Expo site is advertising $70 but he was $80 at Mega and C2E2 so I'd say expect to pay between $70-$80.

I keep waiting to hear that the show is cancelled due to the flooding. We luckily got enough of a break in the rain in Lubbock to load the van. Now I'm just hoping we have smooth sailing to Dallas...