• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,600 posts in this topic

There is a guy on Facebook that posted a video to YouTube about a ebay seller. On the listing it shows a 5 day handing time, it just hit day 5 today and he's already filed a claim and posted a video. I'm adding him to my blocked buyers list.

Buyer Ebay ID = dannyturnage

Ebay item = http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Amazing-Spider-Man-344-CGC-9-0-White-Pages-/302003775342?hash=item4650d3e76e%3Ag%3AhUcAAOSwOVpXeTTP&_trkparms=pageci%253Aae23de75-58e5-11e6-91cf-74dbd1805e83%257Cparentrq%253A4caffd8c1560a2b0241ac6e9fff93315%257Ciid%253A1&redirect=mobile

YouTube video =

Damn. What a psycho buyer! :insane:

He B-Locked!

X 1,000,000

Seriously, who has time to do this mess? If he has time to do that he is probably just waiting and sitting there counting down the milliseconds for his precious book to ship...

The seller should have communicated something (or maybe there is a reason) but this guy is the epitome of self-entitled nerd.

There is a guy on Facebook that posted a video to YouTube about a ebay seller. On the listing it shows a 5 day handing time, it just hit day 5 today and he's already filed a claim and posted a video. I'm adding him to my blocked buyers list.

Ebay item = http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Amazing-Spider-Man-344-CGC-9-0-White-Pages-/302003775342?hash=item4650d3e76e%3Ag%3AhUcAAOSwOVpXeTTP&_trkparms=pageci%253Aae23de75-58e5-11e6-91cf-74dbd1805e83%257Cparentrq%253A4caffd8c1560a2b0241ac6e9fff93315%257Ciid%253A1&redirect=mobile

YouTube video =

He B-Locked!

X 1,000,000

Seriously, who has time to do this mess? If he has time to do that he is probably just waiting and sitting there counting down the milliseconds for his precious book to ship...

The seller should have communicated something (or maybe there is a reason) but this guy is the epitome of self-entitled nerd.

Buyer is an insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

YouTube video =

He B-Locked!

X 1,000,000

Communication is always key, but since the seller had the handling time switched to five days, he might've been somewhere that didn't allow him to check e-mails or get online. Since I don't have a store, I changed the handling time on my items when I went on vacation in the mountains. We had a cabin with "wi-fi," but we never could get online. So there could be reasons he wasn't able to respond to the buyer.

Anything else I should respond to in his comments section?

I saw he just responded to you lol

Your comments are great, he's way out of line and I'm glad he's going to be blocked

Anything else I should respond to in his comments section?

I saw he just responded to you lol

Your comments are great, he's way out of line and I'm glad he's going to be blocked

Thanks - I just went over there and responded again.

True story though. I just received a BIN order for Magnus 5 in a 9.8 for $200. I cannot imagine shipping the book with a little bit of bubble wrap and cardboard liners in a envelope.

Bubble wrap the slab, Double USPS box, packing peanut bumpers between the boxes. It takes probably less time than the hot mess of a package that this guy is concocting.

Edited by Buzzetta

He just posted that he changed his username, of course

Pathetic... I will find it and tell you what it is from 15 minutes from the point that I start looking.

He is not the brightest bulb on the planet is he?

His new name is...

carnage_bs-22

Screen%20Shot%202016-08-03%20at%204.35.05%20PM.png

Say... my... name....

Buzzetta

You're goddamned right.

He is not the brightest bulb on the planet is he?

His new name is...

carnage_bs-22

Screen%20Shot%202016-08-03%20at%204.35.05%20PM.png

Say... my... name....

Buzzetta

You're goddamned right.

Haha nice Breaking Bad reference.

Blocked the new name too.

He disabled the comments section for the video. lol

Well yes and no... there is a workaround... I commented so I receive a notification ... follow the notification and it allowed me post anyway.