• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,600 posts in this topic

Another Loser

blucat2

accuses me of not listing a date stamp on the magazines when it is clearly listed Date stamp on it. Tried to reason with and doesn't want to hear it. Called eBay to let them know he was being unreasonable and still says that it is not written on the description.

Next day, He threatens to leave a negative feedbacks & then the next email He demands a partial refund (Extortion). I said file a claim, he refuses to do that. 

Then says the magazines were drenched in some kind of slime. I asked to send me pictures and refuse to do that.

Just another headache and a waste of time. AVOID

He is blocked and eBay is taking action on this matter

Heres another winner: navy1811 (5 )
Bids on my listing a day before it ends and wins. A few hours after winning I get this message:

New message from: navy1811 (5)

I only noticed your shipping requirement of approximately $20 USD on my attempt to pay for the item. That is not an accurate shipping cost. Please re-list your item and cancel my order.

First off, I only charge $18CAN - I have to list and sell in Canadian Dollars as I live in Canada and use ebay.ca - this converts to less then $15USD, NOT the $20 they say.
Second, I only ship using tracking and it says so right in my listing, that's why the cost is a little higher - https://www.ebay.ca/itm/323223454973?ul_noapp=true

Maybe someone should teach this user to read the full listings before bidding on an item...

Total time waster and should be avoided.

2 minutes ago, jcmacdonald85 said:

Heres another winner: navy1811 (5 )
Bids on my listing a day before it ends and wins. A few hours after winning I get this message:

New message from: navy1811 (5)

I only noticed your shipping requirement of approximately $20 USD on my attempt to pay for the item. That is not an accurate shipping cost. Please re-list your item and cancel my order.

First off, I only charge $18CAN - I have to list and sell in Canadian Dollars as I live in Canada and use ebay.ca - this converts to less then $15USD, NOT the $20 they say.
Second, I only ship using tracking and it says so right in my listing, that's why the cost is a little higher - https://www.ebay.ca/itm/323223454973?ul_noapp=true

Maybe someone should teach this user to read the full listings before bidding on an item...

Total time waster and should be avoided.

Yeah, not a good eBay buyer. How do you NOT notice what the shipping cost is when it's in BOLD in Shipping section? 

My shipping charges are also high due to tracking & insurance for all my items, which is noted. With eBay, you get what you pay for. Sound likethis guy would rather want a crappy shipping service for $5.

Sorry to hear about this misfortune. :ohnoez:

12 hours ago, 01TheDude said:

phew-- when someone mentioned a thread getting locked/removed-- I was worried it was this one

:bump:

is that a request?

:devil:

I'd like to add this hoarder_mikes to the list.   

https://www.ebay.com/usr/hoarder_mikes

I bought 3 books from him. Thanos 13, trading card variant and 2nd print.   When I got the books, they were all damaged.   I contacted him asking him one question and he gave me poopie storm of his drama.  I asked him for an exchange but he went all out drama queen with me.  eBay decided in my favor at first, then reverse the decision to him, and then I had to call again.  Finally they gave me the refund plus I got the keep the book.  

I rather be kicked in the groin next time then buy from this guy.  Ask him one question and you are a drama person. And if you read his negative feedbacks, then everyone of those are that he is rude.  

this is what I sent first 

"Hi. I got this one in today. I noticed the listing and what I have are two different books. I know you have multiple listings of thanos 13. I’d like to get the one in the listing without that color break on the top corner. The 2nd printing of the 13 also has a few dings and dents but I am not too worry abound that. I don’t want a refund, I just want what I paid for. Thanks."

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.328e3eee23e38f6a265601cf232644cd.jpg676788514_Untitled1.thumb.jpg.a667716a5588cec56eeed9171a2c683a.jpg92804533_Untitled2.thumb.jpg.37c885dbb57779a5b8bc09323cd8ebcf.jpgebay.thumb.jpg.caf4a0bba03f6e4909231f93936076a4.jpgIMG_3467.thumb.JPG.d3bca9d13654189e02632eb5b1ac10c5.JPGIMG_3468.thumb.JPG.007a78897db7860f14132cf0d767dce9.JPGIMG_3466.thumb.JPG.a383deba8421334eb7c3ec8cf3885524.JPGIMG_3470.thumb.JPG.7ba1762260d36759c16efa6852e78a8f.JPG

12 hours ago, zong said:

I'd like to add this hoarder_mikes to the list.   

https://www.ebay.com/usr/hoarder_mikes

I bought 3 books from him. Thanos 13, trading card variant and 2nd print.   When I got the books, they were all damaged.   I contacted him asking him one question and he gave me poopie storm of his drama.  I asked him for an exchange but he went all out drama queen with me.  eBay decided in my favor at first, then reverse the decision to him, and then I had to call again.  Finally they gave me the refund plus I got the keep the book.  

I rather be kicked in the groin next time then buy from this guy.  Ask him one question and you are a drama person. And if you read his negative feedbacks, then everyone of those are that he is rude.  

An even better read is his "feedback left for others"... yep, one to avoid.

1 minute ago, quicksilver said:

The Ultimate   !

Just when you think you've seen it all...

Capture.PNG

counter at L 1500.00

5 hours ago, quicksilver said:

And just when you didn't think it could get any worse....

Capture2.PNG

Of course, now that you've posted all the details here, we can fill your inbox with lowball offers...

Now I'm off to ebay to send you an offer for £16.

I think you've invented a new auction format.