• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,602 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, jcjames said:

This is truly becoming an epic exposure of a liar scammer thief liar!

:golfclap:

its been years since we've had such an epic expose such as this!  I was waiting for the moment when the person posts the final nail in the coffin in an attempt to bolster their story-it always happens!

Edited by kav

4 minutes ago, DiamondCityComics said:

20180901_102634.jpg

20180901_102639.jpg

20180901_102658.jpg

Thank you. No, those two pictures aren't the same, but as I was hoping that, by pressing Venom Justice to come up with some picture of the book he claimed to have received, he would stumble and either take a picture of a copy he already owned (which is difficult if you don't have access to one), which would be harder to disprove...or steal one from the internet.

"Venom Justice", unbelievably, stole one from the internet, and not just any old picture, but one from eBay, and then tried to claim it was the one that DiamondCityComics had sent him.

...and thanks to the brilliant sleuthing of nepatkm, that picture was discovered. 

You lay out enough rope, the guilty will hang themselves.

4 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Thank you. No, those two pictures aren't the same, but as I was hoping that, by pressing Venom Justice to come up with some picture of the book he claimed to have received, he would stumble and either take a picture of a copy he already owned (which is difficult if you don't have access to one), which would be harder to disprove...or steal one from the internet.

"Venom Justice", unbelievably, stole one from the internet, and not just any old picture, but one from eBay, and then tried to claim it was the one that DiamondCityComics had sent him.

...and thanks to the brilliant sleuthing of nepatkm, that picture was discovered. 

You lay out enough rope, the guilty will hang themselves.

download (21).jpeg

47 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

No one has doxed him.

Agreed, 100%. If you commit fraud...as it appears to me this "Venom Justice" fellow has...then you lose the privilege of privacy. While I don't believe addresses should be published, full names should be. You want the privilege of keeping your name out of the headlines? Keep your nose clean.

1 minute ago, jcjames said:

Probably consulting with his attorneys and drafting his lawsuits even as we speak

-or his mom told him time for his chores!

If I knew this would blow up one of my favorite threads, I would never have posted the copy of @DiamondCityComics post on the other thread (what ever happened to that one I wonder) that included all the photos and the other information. Or at least I would have kept it to the ebay name alone (and if you are not sure what that is-- "tenofusvsyou". 

I deleted or "hid" the posts I made about this issue after having this person threaten me with a personal message out of no where. Yeah-- he's got lawyers lined up-- sure he does. Probably defense lawyers.

This guy simply does not pass the smell test - and in typical scammer form, reveals themselves in front more knowledgeable collectors with out right deception.Well-- now that they are on this forum-- I suppose that means they can also qualify for our hall of shame?

Who wants to make that nomination? I'm tired of dealing with this person.  am adding them to my ignore pile and they will not be removed from that list ever.

2 hours ago, DiamondCityComics said:

Yeah I've never been able to meet anyone on here but I've participated in multiple board functions.  Recently I gave away a Han solo statue in Dr X's Christmas thread  as well as multiple copies of Spiderman Blue HC in the fanous giving tree thread.

I've never met this person but I have to say he did donate a nice statue in last years contest, and I am pretty sure he purchased books from me years back when I was running regular sales threads on here. Not really the characteristics of a scammer, especially on a low price book like that. I would still like to know Venom's age.

6 minutes ago, DR.X said:

I've never met this person but I have to say he did donate a nice statue in last years contest, and I am pretty sure he purchased books from me years back when I was running regular sales threads on here. Not really the characteristics of a scammer, especially on a low price book like that. I would still like to know Venom's age.

tree-fiddy