• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,601 posts in this topic

On 6/16/2022 at 7:07 AM, Beastfeast said:

Whoa!  Was just about to post about nom5693

Accepted an offer from him.  Few days later, USPS had not updated tracking and he goes on a wild rant about how I was trying to scam him.  So many red flags.  Now that they're stealing pictures, blockblockblock.  

Yeah same thing. He’s complaining to me… uhm.. he’s the one who “stole” my photos lol  if anyone’s irate I should be the one lol.

rebfer41

I won a cómic at action for 37.50€

He immediately cancel the order and relist the cómic for 120€ BIN

I asked why, no answer

I left negative feedback and he even asked me to modify the feedback, which I refused

He has another negative for the same reason 

Anzcomics

Ordered three books from them and two arrived with multiple grease fingerprints on the back that I didn't think could be removed. They have a unconditional return policy, so I asked to return those two copies. He gave me a hard time about it but eventually "allowed" the return.

He refunds me with a 50% restocking fee and added a picture of a crushed shipping box(no pics of books), stating the books were destroyed. I had to open up a case and Ebay fully refunded me within 15 minutes. 

This is a great topic. Never knew it existed. 

my most recent block: mathom46

Because he tried to negotiate combined shipping after he paid. My listings clearly state $2 extra per additional listing. I have no problem trying to negotiate before you pay.

In any case I was nice enough to reduce his shipping, and then he comes back and says for that price I should ship it Priority. 

Yeah I cancelled the $50 order and blocked him.

Potential problem buyer. I have a few CGC 9.8 issues of Thor: God of Thunder up at the moment. They're priced a little aggressively, but not outside the realm of possibility considering recent sales. I don't have the books open for offers, but got a message from collec3603 offering $50 and $100 less than my minimum bid, and asking for free shipping. I tend to ignore when I'm messaged offers (I have everything listed as auction so I only have to deal with shipping once a week) so that's what I did. On one of the issues, I got another message a week later with the same text from collec_151. Again I ignored, but I went to check out the buyer's feedback. The first ID is now NARU, with 1 feedback:

image.thumb.png.b1508812239dd950376f1db96b902dcb.png

The second account has 23 feedback, but one is:

image.thumb.png.b3e3723f575a7512ff81c7fe2dfd42c7.png

The rest of the feedback appears good, so s/he doesn't do this on every transaction, but the potential is there. Do with that info what you like.

On 6/29/2022 at 5:35 AM, Mijael.Levy said:

I see you leaved feedback "sabotaged my option etc" can he leave you negative feedback after a cancelation?

Hello. That was not me that left him that feedback, it was another seller. I just cancelled, reported and blocked the buyer.

Was discussing this over in my journal and decided to add this here. 

Ebay user:

johlawles34

sold me a Batman #442 double cover around late January this year and I sent it in for the George Perez signing.  

It came back Married Cover. :facepalm:

He currently has two other double cover books listed (not the same) but one does look suspicious and he also sold an Aliens Double cover that also looks suspect. 

On 6/29/2022 at 6:54 PM, Mijael.Levy said:

You can leave a negative review with a positive feedback. 

That's true, but unfortunately the feedback balance of the buyer will not show any negative feedback.

Developers behind eBay know well that a lot of users are a bunch of useless timewasters, that's why we are not allow to leave negative feedbacks.