• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,319 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, Marty Mann said:

HAUNT OF FEAR #6

IMG  HAUNT OF FEAR #6  (200 dpi).jpg

These remainder comics are a cool piece of history. I wonder if there were so many.remaindered EC's because so many retailers sent them back without putting them on the shelves. Bill Gaines said this,.especially regarding the horror and.crime books.

E

20 minutes ago, Larryw7 said:

These remainder comics are a cool piece of history. I wonder if there were so many.remaindered EC's because so many retailers sent them back without putting them on the shelves. Bill Gaines said this,.especially regarding the horror and.crime books.

E

I believe this to be true as many of the remainder comics I bought I never saw on the newsstand.  The store that I bought all of my

remainder comics didn't even sell magazines...he just had a box of these at the end of the counter for 5-cents each.  I was pleased

to be able to find them.

Marty

Edited by Marty Mann

1 hour ago, OtherEric said:

Today's book.  And with this, I can claim to have the complete run of another EC title, if not a complete series... I consider WS-F and ISF to be one series, despite the name change, just like Crypt of Terror/ Tales from the Crypt.  Still, very happy to have this one.  I still have a long ways to go on the SF books, but I think I can finally describe myself as well begun on getting them, at least.

Incredible_SF_33.jpg

:golfclap:awesome! And it has “judgement” for the last story of the last EC book published...( if im wrong about last EC published let me know!!!)