• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
26 26

6,380 posts in this topic

On 8/16/2021 at 9:13 PM, fifties said:

Came in today.  Not exactly the pinnacle of EC covers, but an issue I somehow never got my hands on.

Crime SS 26.jpg

I've always found it interesting that "Master Race" actually got two covers by two different artists, neither of the Krigstein.  Nice pick-up!

On 8/15/2021 at 11:02 PM, Robot Man said:

Picked this up at a toy show yesterday. Felt sorry for it. Was alone and un-bagged on some lady’s table. Also happened to be only one of 3 issues I need for my run...:banana:

C0120FBD-4700-4A88-98CA-871BCAB0FAFD.jpeg

Can't believe that you found it in the wild!

On 8/17/2021 at 11:32 PM, Artifiction said:

Can't believe that you found it in the wild!

Wasn’t really “in the wild”. It was an antique toy and advertising show. There were some other comics there. It was obviously something he just ran into and brought to the show. But, yeah, a lucky find especially since it was on my want list...:banana:

Attention, head ups, Tales of Terror ANN 1 5.0 Blue is being actioned off by HA on Sept 8...currently only $4700...you do not get a chance at a copy 5.0 or above, I think there are only 5 higher rated copies, only once in a great while. Solid 5.0 Because it is so rare, in terms of sales, the book is very very undervalued in my opinion. It should be 3x min of guide.....

Edited by Mmehdy

On 8/20/2021 at 3:34 PM, Mmehdy said:

Attention, head ups, Tales of Terror ANN 1 5.0 Blue is being actioned off by HA on Sept 8...currently only $4700...you do not get a chance at a copy 5.0 or above, I think there are only 5 higher rated copies, only once in a great while. Solid 5.0 Because it is so rare, in terms of sales, the book is very very undervalued in my opinion. It should be 3x min of guide.....

I thought you were looking for a copy. Did you land one? 

Out of curiosity, do they list the contents? 

On 8/21/2021 at 8:16 AM, Robot Man said:

I thought you were looking for a copy. Did you land one? 

Out of curiosity, do they list the contents? 

I have a option to buy a ungraded  7.5 copy from a old-time collector...I am going to watch the price for on this if low enough, I will go for it..., if I did not have that option, and it would be impossible trade material for material for that solid 7.5 and maybe 8.0 on a great day, I would own it in Sept.

Edited by Mmehdy

On 8/30/2021 at 5:44 PM, Hap Hazard said:

Interesting colors on that one, here's my copy.

Wow I didn't even look at that, this is the picture that was up on High Grade Comics. I just bought it last night, thanks for the heads up.