• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
26 26

6,380 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, KirbyJack said:

I want one of these badly. 14 is growing on me, but this is the rock star Woody cover.

100% agree, all his covers were pretty great. This one is just the stand out for me as well, I admit I way over paid for this one from Heritage. But I had to have it. lol

8 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Wow Fin, you are on a roll. Slow down and leave some for the rest of us...:roflmao:

Thanks, can't stop a addict. :roflmao:

24 minutes ago, Finhead said:

100% agree, all his covers were pretty great. This one is just the stand out for me as well, I admit I way over paid for this one from Heritage. But I had to have it. lol

Thanks, can't stop a addict. :roflmao:

I’ve been trying to stop for 50 years. Just because I get a certain issue there is no guarantee I won’t keep buying it again...

2 hours ago, fifties said:

+1.  Nothing sez ya can't collect more than one copy.  I have a number of duplicates because, well just because, LOL!

Weird Science 9 x 2.JPG

This is my Favorite Wood cover. I even bought a print so I can hang it on the wall.

#9 was my first EC MAD. Saw it tacked up on the wall in a cleaners bag at Cherokee Books in the early ‘70’s. It was the massive amount at the time of $3. I had never seen a comic book issue and it was a single digit issue. Had to buy it. Was the first comic I ever paid more than cover price for. Probably the day I truly became a collector.