• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E.C. Fan Addict THREAD
27 27

6,334 posts in this topic

On 6/8/2021 at 10:05 AM, OtherEric said:

That was my last issue as well, although I haven't really seen that it's that much rarer than the rest of the run.

I don't think any of them are particularly rare. I just haven't found the right copy for the right price yet. Besides, I've been concentrating on the horror and sci-fi-fi runs the most. These are the ones seeing the biggest price jumps. Figure I'd better grab them before the prices really get stupid...

31 minutes ago, Raze said:

I had an incomplete copy with scans that was @OtherEric's undercopy as a place holder, but now I have a nice complete copy!

Anybody have interest in the incomplete copy with scans let me know.

Scan 2021-6-14 18.52.44.jpg

That puts you ahead of me on Shock Suspenstories issue left to go, I believe… you only need two issues still, right?  I need three still, and that won’t change until later this week.

1 hour ago, OtherEric said:

That puts you ahead of me on Shock Suspenstories issue left to go, I believe… you only need two issues still, right?  I need three still, and that won’t change until later this week.

I need 6 and 8…you are closer because you got your 6 last year. That book is finishing way to high for me.

39 minutes ago, Raze said:

I need 6 and 8…you are closer because you got your 6 last year. That book is finishing way to high for me.

6 of course is a big one. Even a super low grader is going to set you back now. 8 although a LOT more affordable is in demand now. Cover and a great Williamson story keep the price strong. Just put money in a fund and be patient. You will get ‘em!

3 hours ago, OtherEric said:

I’m in a similar boat. I have three left (10, 14, and 18) to complete the run. Trying to get them in a 7.0 to 8.0 but so far no luck. 

14 hours ago, OtherEric said:

I must disagree, when you have 2 issues to go and I have 3, you're ahead of me.  I'll agree to me having the #6 as a tiebreaker when we go back to needing two issues each.

Speaking of which... NOW I'm down to two to go.  In today:

Shock_Suspenstories_04.jpg

Awesome! Mine is horrible! Ill share tonight.