• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage August Auction

301 posts in this topic

But I wouldn't think that someone who did buy it was some disgusting lecher any more than I think Hari is anything but a very nice guy despite owning some MM man-on-man (forced) action? :insane:

You don't know Hari like I know Hari. :gossip::insane:

Still sore, huh?

:signfunny:

:sick:

But I wouldn't think that someone who did buy it was some disgusting lecher any more than I think Hari is anything but a very nice guy despite owning some MM man-on-man (forced) action? :insane:

You don't know Hari like I know Hari. :gossip::insane:

Still sore, huh?

:signfunny:

:sick:

And the cover I have been after for years, Fantastic Four #286 Return of Jean Grey.

Yes, I will be going after it hard.

That statement should result in some punishment bids! :baiting:

And the cover I have been after for years, Fantastic Four #286 Return of Jean Grey.

It should also result in a few gentlemen collectors laying off bidding on someone's grail. :baiting:

It should also result in a few gentlemen collectors laying off bidding on someone's grail. :baiting:

Yeah, people should lay off. That is Brian's Grail and there is a lot of Karma in this hobby. What goes around comes around.

Malvin

Yeah, people should lay off. That is Brian's Grail and there is a lot of Karma in this hobby. What goes around comes around.

Malvin

Doesn`t the seller deserve some Karma too?

http://comics.ha.com/itm/original-comic-art/john-byrne-and-terry-austin-fantastic-four-286-cover-original-art-cover-marvel-1985-/p/7097-144002.s

FF286_cvr.jpg

good luck, hope you land it for a reasonable price (thumbs u

Malvin

Doesn`t the seller deserve some Karma too?

Its a Byrne FF cover, I think that's enough Karma

http://comics.ha.com/itm/original-comic-art/john-byrne-and-terry-austin-fantastic-four-286-cover-original-art-cover-marvel-1985-/p/7097-144002.s

FF286_cvr.jpg

Forgive me Brian, I do not know you, but why are you tipping your hand to everyone?

I never seen anyone actually serious about going after a piece in auction post that in CGC or on comic art-l?

I can only see how this would hurt your cause?

Forgive me Brian, I do not know you, but why are you tipping your hand to everyone?

I never seen anyone actually serious about going after a piece in auction post that in CGC or on comic art-l?

I can only see how this would hurt your cause?

I don't know Brian either, but with just a quick look at his CAF gallery it's obvious he would go or it.

I think he drank the price discovery koolaid :insane: Where's Gene ne when you need him?

(tsk)

Telling people what you're going to do advances their information, not yours.