• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage August Auction

301 posts in this topic

It absolutely is price discovery. Some things jump to their value early and don't move at all in the live bidding. And some end internet bidding low and really pop in live. Within a small margin, the piece is going to end up where it's going to end up regardless of how it gets there.

(As the anti-discovery faction heads to the keyboard to respond)

When is the live auction (for the vintage OA section) is it Thursday 7th, Friday 8th or Saturday 9th ?. I'll be traveling that weekend and really don't want to miss this one...and I can still maybe swing some stuff around so I'll be in a hotel with a PC when it goes live :wishluck:

It's Friday

(thumbs u

When is the live auction (for the vintage OA section) is it Thursday 7th, Friday 8th or Saturday 9th ?. I'll be traveling that weekend and really don't want to miss this one...and I can still maybe swing some stuff around so I'll be in a hotel with a PC when it goes live :wishluck:

It's Friday

(thumbs u

Personally, I get my kicks from bidding on my cell phone in a car driving through the high desert with my 3G reception flickering in and out. Spices things up a little (I really did win a page like that once:) )

What do you see it selling for?

I'd guess $7-10k, but wouldn't be surprised to see it end out of that range in either direction.

If it ended after 1 day of bidding, I'd be pretty dang accurate. :sorry:

I personally think the Bolland page will fetch close or more than 100K

But will it be someone known to Gene?!

Approximately 32% of your posts are about Gene :baiting:

Man crush? hm Get a room! :baiting:;)

lol

I don't know what's scarier, that 32% of my posts are about Gene or that Bronty is counting my posts to figure out how many are about Gene.

lol

I don't know what's scarier, that 32% of my posts are about Gene or that Bronty is counting my posts to figure out how many are about Gene.

anchor_zpse255cd01.jpg