• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

comicsforcash.com?

169 posts in this topic

Some of you guys are the most unforgiving sumperson_without_enough_empathyes I've ever seen. I hope you live up to your own lofty standards at all times in your daily lives, or the self-loathing must reach a fever pitch.

OK , I will bite.

Exactly what lofty standards are you referring to?

If you mean do I try and not lie, deceive, or misdirect those that I wish to befriend?

Then by all means.. YES..color me lofty.

Why do you react in such a vehement manner Scott? .. no one is attacking him. Who did that? Except for Nikos, everyone else here is only stating how they will react to Clive/Russel/comicsupply after reading the information presented to them. Which by the way.. is ALL true... except for the part about the new Roberts ID.

Not sure why you are so emotionally invested in this, but your dressing down of those that conveyed how they felt seemed a bit irrational.

Ze-

Some of you guys are the most unforgiving sumperson_without_enough_empathyes I've ever seen. I hope you live up to your own lofty standards at all times in your daily lives, or the self-loathing must reach a fever pitch.

I strive to everyday thank you very much. And supporting established scam artists isn't at the top of my priorities right now...

Jim

Well congratulations, Mr. Perfect. Try not to get too lonely up there on that high horse, because most of the rest of us are going to screw up every now and then. hail.gif

OK , I will bite.

Exactly what lofty standards are you referring to?

If you mean do I try and not lie, deceive, or misdirect those that I wish to befriend?

Then by all means.. YES..color me lofty.

Why do you react in such a vehement manner Scott? .. no one is attacking him. Who did that? Except for Nikos, everyone else here is only stating how they will react to Clive/Russel/comicsupply after reading the information presented to them. Which by the way.. is ALL true... except for the part about the new Roberts ID.

Not sure why you are so emotionally invested in this, but your dressing down of those that conveyed how they felt seemed a bit irrational.

Ze-

Sorry I didn't live up to your standards, Ze. I eagerly await the outing thread that Detective Redhook and his lapdog ZeMan will start any minute now to expose all of my sinister secrets. sleeping.gif

I strive to everyday thank you very much. And supporting established scam artists isn't at the top of my priorities right now...

Jim

Well congratulations, Mr. Perfect. Try not to get too lonely up there on that high horse, because most of the rest of us are going to screw up every now and then. hail.gif

I screw up all the time...but there's a huge difference between simply screwing up and purposing deceiving and scamming people. If you like to deal with people that do...more power to ya. Speaks volumes more about you and your ethics than mine...

Jim

Scott,

Let me know where all this is coming from Scott. I thought you were on our side.

Apparently he wants to be the center of attention again...

Jim

Either that...or he feels you guys are going completely overboard. poke2.gif

That's ridiculous, if CGC wants to pres...hm...oops, sorry guys, I thought this was yet another pressing thread where otherwise cordial board members argue amongst themselves.

Pardon the interruption, and now you may resume with argue.gif.

Overboard in what way?

The guy royally screwed Nikos, one of my favorite people on the boards.

The guy just finished screwing another one of my fave board friends.

The guy has lied up and down, around and around.

He can't even get his own name staight.

So what's the problem? I should not say anything? Sorry, that's someone else.

about a year or so back, there was a guy who was on te boards awhie. He seemed like a nice guy but then he screwed up on a deal,reneging on selling Darth a book that he'd promised. Although in the wrong,he tried to defend himself. It got fairly stupid as his defenses deterioated. Then he signed off with a typical drama queen goodbye. I recall quite a few members urged him to take a break,and start over with a new id.

It seems to me that Russ(or Clive,whatever) first came on board,not to join our forum but to defend himself from JC,which segwayed into his battle with nikos which brought in bella. After taking time off,he rejoined and has been a good soldier. Even with the beating he's been taking,he hasn't been abusive so perhaps he has learned better.Maybe he's learned to think with his wallet,not always a bad thing.

as for the dirty mexican thing,I called him on that immediately,he said it was meant as a joke and if I recall correctly,he edited out fairly quickly.

Jim

I screw up all the time...but there's a huge difference between simply screwing up and purposing deceiving and scamming people. If you like to deal with people that do...more power to ya. Speaks volumes more about you and your ethics than mine...

Jim

Yeah, the guy ended auctions early back in June. Lock him up for life!

If he'd robbed a liquor store at knifepoint in June, he'd be out of jail by now and would have paid his debt to society. But end an auction early on ebay?? 893whatthe.gif Bear the wrath of the obsessive fanboys for all eternity! Even the ones who weren't bidding on the auctions!

They make medication to help treat this problem. Get some. makepoint.gif

Scott,

Let me know where all this is coming from Scott. I thought you were on our side.

Jim

27_laughing.gif This, from the Drama Queen who, in a fit of despair in response to CGC's restoration service, sold 20 of his CGC slabs at cut-rate prices and then posted an emotional tome on these boards about it? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Scott,

Jim

27_laughing.gif This, from the Drama Queen who, in a fit of despair in response to CGC's restoration service, sold 20 of his CGC slabs at cut-rate prices and then posted an emotional tome on these boards about it? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Apparently hit a nerve... 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Jim

Overboard in what way?

The guy royally screwed Nikos, one of my favorite people on the boards.

The guy just finished screwing another one of my fave board friends.

The guy has lied up and down, around and around.

He can't even get his own name staight.

So what's the problem? I should not say anything? Sorry, that's someone else.

Easy Brad. I was merely speculating about FFBs posts, and doubting that they were a cry for attention.

Maybe you didn't notice this " poke2.gif" at the end of my post?

Either way. Feel free to push onward with your crusade. thumbsup2.gif

Scott,

I'm not sure what "your side" is, but if "your side" is to pile on someone like Comic_Supply, demand an explanation, then you get one, and it's just "not good enough," so you roast him over the coals again, including bringing up stuff that happened six months and two years ago to other people (i.e., not you), then yes, I am not on your side.

Look Brad, I like you and think you're a good guy, but I am not the only person who is tired of these sleuth threads that you start and (even moreso) the witchhunts they turn into. I am just tired of waiting for you to read the minds of those who want you to stop, and so I am asking you point blank to stop.

If someone has a problem personally with a seller (like Nikos did, or like David does now) then fine. They can handle it themselves (it ain't like David or Nikos need your help to state their positions), and if they want to publicize a seller who rips people off, then that is their right. But you've apparently never dealt with Comic_Supply before (or any of the other targets of past witchhunt threads), so why are you always in the middle? All it does is make it worse.

Not to worry, my post was a generalized rant.

And Shad..you're not reading my posts......Clive or Russell or whoever he is just finished giving another board member the bait and switch. This is not old news I'm talking about. This is a now established pattern of behavior.

Scott,

Jim

Apparently hit a nerve... 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Jim

Nice comeback! hail.gif

Scott,

Jim

Be careful what you say on these boards. Mention anything that goes against the grain, or is even PERCEIVED to be going against the majority and you'll be scrutinized, picked apart and your ethics and morals will be challenged. I speak from experience hi.gif. But I'm not getting involved, so bye.