• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

comicsforcash.com?

169 posts in this topic

I don't exactly know what you want to admit to.

I already said what I had to. I am not insulting anyone's intelligence. I see it on the CPG boards and these boards all the time. Someone comes on here for a day or two, and then leaves. Its not that uncommon. Where does it say that someone has to continue to post over and over and over again.

I don't understand the rationale.

On another note, I pay a lot of money through advertising to get people to come to the sites. A lot of people came to my sites even before I started posting on here. So, you could basically say everyone who has ever asked about CS is a shill.

Lets be honest ok. If I was the guy who asked about selling the collection, and I truly thought I had something to hide, why would I be as stupid enough to

1. Use Roberts in the name of the poster and

2. Ask about a company that is clearly posted by links and ebay names on ComicSupply?

What happens if someone else comes on these boards and asks about my company? What about my clear boards? What about when I sell my own mylars? What about comics I sell? What about sales? What about other peoples experience? What about a contest? What about gift certificates? Is anyone who asks now and before my shill?

It seems to me that you are very happy with the knowledge you possess but when someone asks about a company that is new, you are quick to toss them in the fryer? What gives with that?

Ya See, CS. Here is how it works around here......

We don't buy it. Your best bet, is to just fess up now, get over it, and we all move on. If you insist on insulting our intelligence, it will probably never end for you here. So, please, just do it. Now.

Red Hook

This is becoming as involved as the Tdcomix and CGG/PGA web of lies.

If ComicSupply was/is involved or is that Dickwad Seller is reason enough not to do business with them.

I was considering placing an order with them, but now I may have to wait and see what transpires.

But I DO mind that you make up shill IDs and start threads to promote your products while pretending to be someone else with a legitimate question. It is insulting to the intelligence of the people who post here, and if you do it again, I promise you I'll never buy another thing from your site ever again.

27_laughing.gif

I'm sure that carries a lot of weight to it.

But I DO mind that you make up shill IDs and start threads to promote your products while pretending to be someone else with a legitimate question. It is insulting to the intelligence of the people who post here, and if you do it again, I promise you I'll never buy another thing from your site ever again.

27_laughing.gif

screwy.gif

27_laughing.gif

screwy.gif
frustrated.gif

27_laughing.gif

I spent $500 last time, Jumbo. poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

poke2.gifpoke2.gif

If ComicSupply was/is involved or is that Dickwad Seller is reason enough not to do business with them.

I was considering placing an order with them, but now I may have to wait and see what transpires.

27_laughing.gif I'm sure that carries a lot of weight to it, hypocrite. yay.gifpoke2.gifyay.gifpoke2.gifyay.gifpoke2.gif

27_laughing.gif

I'm sure he is set to retire now after the huge windfall you provided. thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif I'm sure that carries a lot of weight to it, hypocrite. yay.gifpoke2.gifyay.gifpoke2.gifyay.gifpoke2.gif

I didn't threaten to not use them. I just said I would wait and see. I don't even pretend that my order will make or break them, unlike some boastful lawyers I know of. poke2.gif

if I had something to hide, why would I be as stupid enough to

1. Use Roberts in the name of the poster and

2. Ask about a company that is clearly posted by links and ebay names on ComicSupply?

When I take into account all the inflamatory stuff surrounding your past,your past auctions, JC , Nikos, you, your wifey, etc... I asked myself these same questions..

#1 Are you THAT stupid?, Do you really just take us for fools?

OR

#2 Since it seems like there are more then a few people who will not be sending you a X-Mas Card,(meaning they just plain dont like you)

It would be VERY easy for them to create a shill with ROBERTS in it , start this thread... just to needle you. It sure has had the desired effect. Be you guilty or innocent. It served to rekindled the flames that were until recently just a mere flicker.

So while the past is indeed past..it is not forgotten. We here seem to hold grudges... over large and small matters equally.The JC /Nikos Flame war you and your wife took part in was a sad day on the forum.. But I can say..I think we all have had a few moments we would like to take back.

Russel... no... you were not exactly hiding, I will give you that. .. it was plain for all to see your 2 websites are linked.. and I can also see why you chose to leave the Roberts ID's behind...but you have to understand that flame war was a doozey.. you cant expect everyone to just let that slide after it comes out you were him, he is you etc...

My advice to you.. stay here.. under the same name.. take your lumps. It seems you have had many recent succesful sales, with many respected forumites here.That should count for something.

I suspect you know the saying 3 strikes and your out.. well it seems you have a few strikes already.. even if you feel the ump made a few unfair calls.

Your up to bat again bro... hope you get a solid hit.

Good luck.

I am going to bat for you since I personally have not been slighted by you in my dealings with you.

Although I cant say finding all this out today was pleasent, kinda made me mad..so.. dont count on me for kind words again.. if anything else comes out that proves you to be the badguy.

Fair Enough?

Ze-

It is all well and good.

There is already a flame post about how my company charges 364% markup on microchamber paper when they really have no idea what they are talking about. Not even the same stuff.

I can admit to the things I have done wrong in the past. That is the only way to learn from your mistakes and misdealings. If you close yourself to them and think better of yourself than them, then one would fail. If you can admit to wrongdoing, or the likes then you come out stronger in the end.

There are many things about this that bother me, but I am not going to as I have said, point fingers or call names. Its just something that happened. I can't control it. I can accept it, which is what I will do.

Slowly but surely, those that order from me, or deal with me, or talk with me will know the truth about me. And in the end, those that doubt, will surely listen to those that don't and perhaps come to their own conclusion of the truth.

That is in a sense what everyone has done by this Dickwad thread. They read it, and lean one way. It is what happens after that which could make one lean the other way.

Nice statement....but it misses the point...

You hid who you were to the Forum. It looks like the only reason you're being contrite now is because you were outed. Honesty is a big thing to me. You've failed that test...

I won't be using the gift certificate...I can't honestly deal with sellers who aren't above board...

Jim

Jim,

When this whole thing went down I didn't even have comicsupply.com then. The eBay transaction talked about in that thread thing went down 2 years ago. He posted about it on that thread a full year and 3 months after it had already happened between him and I.

The only reason I even went on was to just let people know what happened with the original complaint. After I started comicsupply.com and got it up and running I started this name.

On a personal note Jim. I was never asked, nor did I have any real reason to come out and say 2 years ago that me and him had a bad eBay deal. To be honest, it has nothing to do with anyone but himself and I. Why I would air our bad laundry to everyone else, I will never know. I tend to believe that I have been nothing but honest with you, and with anyone else who has purchased from me. Put it this way, if I was the bad guy, would I have sent him his 1000 Archives he ordered or your order for that matter? Or mailed you your $50 Coupon?

I will disable your $50 gift coupon. I am terribly sorry you feel this way. Should you change your mind someday. Please let me know and I will reinstate it.

I'm not sure how Russ hid his id from anyone.The links have been there from the start.Evidently he's completed several thousands of dollars in transactions with board members with no complaints

It the Christmas season. Maybe its time to forget past transgressions,real and imagined and start restoring some faith and goodwill in our community.

Rick, .....you are waiting for what exactly? He is DSOTD. There's no question.

One more thing.....another respected board member pm'd me a long, very detailed account of a very recent run-in with CS....which could only be described as a classic bait-and-switch. Poor service, now-he-has-them-now-he-doesn't books....sound familiar? (I am currently trying to convince said board member to post his account).

Also CS.....however you decide to run or promote your business is up to you. But I firmly believe you created shill accounts on this board and the CPG board simply to direct business and attention to yourself. I believe that 100%.

BTW...the "Dickwad thing" was six months ago. I wouldn't call that the distant past. You were caught in a number of lies in that one single thread. I don't like the pattern. And you've been caught in several more. Do you want me to go into how the shill accounts were created at 1am in the morning, right after you posted under your regular account on the boards? Etc. Etc. Etc.

The other thing you forgot to mention about these boards is....we're fairly observant. We catch stuff. Even if 99% of your deals with mylars, and boards or whatever are handled well...your basic dishonesty is apparent to me.

This is boring already. All I could ever caution people about you is there in the Dickwad thread. If you want, I can pile on more.....but I don't see that as necessary.

Unless you want me to.

Red

Red,

Here is basically my way of doing things. If something happens between myself and someone else It stays that way unless they have given me any reason to make it not that way.

On another note, the board member you are talking about Red. He can't even register for an account on our site and all deals have been handled privately, and we both traded kudos for it.

You have a right to believe whatever you want to. That I respect.

Jim,

When this whole thing went down I didn't even have comicsupply.com then. The eBay transaction talked about in that thread thing went down 2 years ago. He posted about it on that thread a full year and 3 months after it had already happened between him and I.

The only reason I even went on was to just let people know what happened with the original complaint. After I started comicsupply.com and got it up and running I started this name.

No, you didn't come on to talk about Nikos' deal with you...you came on to defend yourself when JC called you out for pulling several auctions within minutes of their end. That was in June of this year. How easily you forget.

You gave a number of reasons for cancelling the auctions, but basically it was because you didn't like the prices you had gotten up till then. No one bought the whole "books on consignment/seller brought them here to be photographed for the auction but took them away/didn't have the books on hand excuse. You gave JC a totally different excuse in an email. It's all in the thread.

Nikos is one of the most straight up guy on the boards I know. I've never seen him get as mad before that thread or after. Any guy that could oversee our grading contest this year has to have the patience of a saint. Of course...you did call him a "dirty Mexican".....that was in June. Ages ago. Glad you've matured since then.