• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

comicsforcash.com?

169 posts in this topic

Yeah, the guy ended auctions early back in June. Lock him up for life!

I guess Nikos don't count, huh... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

As I recall, neither Nikos nor the seller came out of that particular thread smelling like a rose. confused-smiley-013.gif

Scott,

If someone has a problem personally with a seller (like Nikos did, or like David does now) then fine. They can handle it themselves (it ain't like David or Nikos need your help to state their positions), and if they want to publicize a seller who rips people off, then that is their right. But you've apparently never dealt with Comic_Supply before (or any of the other targets of past witchhunt threads), so why are you always in the middle? All it does is make it worse.

How does that make it worse? I am not going to stop. And who are these "other people"? I invite them all to send me pms.

And for the record, Nikos was totally unaware that he was sending his money to the jerk that ripped him off earlier. Did you read his posts?

And I'm concerned about the next person who will get screwed.

If you don't like it, don't read it.

Scott,

If someone has a problem personally with a seller (like Nikos did, or like David does now) then fine. They can handle it themselves (it ain't like David or Nikos need your help to state their positions), and if they want to publicize a seller who rips people off, then that is their right. But you've apparently never dealt with Comic_Supply before (or any of the other targets of past witchhunt threads), so why are you always in the middle? All it does is make it worse.

How does that make it worse? I am not going to stop. And who are these "other people"? I invite them all to send me pms.

And for the record, Nikos was totally unaware that he was sending his money to the jerk that ripped him off earlier. Did you read his posts?

And I'm concerned about the next person who will get screwed.

If you don't like it, don't read it.

Sounds like NIKOS has plenty of reason to be upset about it. makepoint.gif

Scott,

Let me know where all this is coming from Scott. I thought you were on our side.

Apparently he wants to be the center of attention again...

Jim

27_laughing.gif This, from the Drama Queen who, in a fit of despair in response to CGC's restoration service, sold 20 of his CGC slabs at cut-rate prices and then posted an emotional tome on these boards about it? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Be careful what you say on these boards. Mention anything that goes against the grain, or is even PERCEIVED to be going against the majority and you'll be scrutinized, picked apart and your ethics and morals will be challenged. I speak from experience hi.gif. But I'm not getting involved, so bye.

Against the grain ?

Against the majority?

C'mon Sid, tell us how you feel about this issue.... poke2.gif

Yeah, the guy ended auctions early back in June. Lock him up for life!

I guess Nikos don't count, huh... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Jim

As I recall, neither Nikos nor the seller came out of that particular thread smelling like a rose. confused-smiley-013.gif

Listen FFB...you want to continue dealing with Russ/Roberts/CS/etc. go ahead. It's your money. Don't think that others should share your view though...

I'm annoyed at this situation because I dealt with CS not knowing beforehand who he really was. I wouldn't have bought anything had I known. I was duped...

He didn't meet my standards for conducting business. Those are my standards though. Your mileage may vary. I will speak up though if a similar situation happens again...

Jim

Be careful what you say on these boards. Mention anything that goes against the grain, or is even PERCEIVED to be going against the majority and you'll be scrutinized, picked apart and your ethics and morals will be challenged. I speak from experience hi.gif. But I'm not getting involved, so bye.

Hey Sid....why do a drive-by when you can expand on that thought? Because right now I don't know where that comment was directed. Clarity is what's needed here... smirk.gif

Jim

And I'll do it again next time I see something like this, Scott. Or are you going to vote me off the island?

Well, no one can stop you. It's up to you to decide whether you're making this a better place overall or not. You seem to think you are. I think that your actions in these threads make it a lousy place for people to hang out. But do whatever you feel like doing!

And I'll do it again next time I see something like this, Scott. Or are you going to vote me off the island?

Geez Loweez - i hate to see so many folks i like get so embroiled in this.

maybe it's time for everyone to take a step back before this gets out of hand.

seems like it's run it's course anyway - let's let everyone make there own decisions, regarding this seller, moving forward.......... smile.gif

Intermission

Know what you guys need? Some good reading material. May I suggest the following:

Avengers 196- 1st Taskmaster

Hulk 212- 1st Constrictor

ASM 136- 1st Harry as GG

FF 211- 1st Terrax

X-MEN 108- 1st John Byrne on X-MEN

Interested?

If so...go HERE and outbid Comicwiz. poke2.gif

But you are making this a better place? With all your juvenile insults?

I've never told you what to post or what not to post. I've never personally insulted you. I've always considered you one of the good guys too. But you can't force your personal preferences about what should be posted or not down anyone's throat.

If it isn't on your personal agenda, then it can't be worthy of consideration? What exactly is it about my "detective work" that sets off your trigger?

I refuse to turn this into a personal thing Scott. You do your thing, I'll do mine. I've gritted my teeth at dozens of your posts, but I recognize that as just a difference of opinion. I've never come in and tried to deep six anything you've posted. No matter how increasingly strident the tone of your posts have become.

You don't agree with my tactics. I can live with that. Easily.

seems like it's run it's course anyway - let's let everyone make there own decisions, regarding this seller, moving forward.......... smile.gif

I agree w/ Harry. Let's move on. We're accomplishing nothing other than getting pizzed at one another. frown.gif

I agree w/ Harry. Let's move on. We're accomplishing nothing other than getting pizzed at one another. frown.gif

What the [#@$%!!!] do you know? makepoint.gif

stooges.gif

Hey Sid....why do a drive-by when you can expand on that thought. Because right now I don't know where that comment was directed. Clarity is what's needed here... smirk.gif

Jim

Good one, yeah it was a drive-by. This topic didn't really interest me so I scrolled through it really quick not paying much attention, so I do not have an opinion on this matter. But then I noticed Scott made a statement that a few others disagreed with and he was suddenly accused of being a drama queen and "not being on our side". I was directing my above statement to Scott as I do believe what I said is correct.

What the [#@$%!!!] do you know? makepoint.gif

stooges.gif

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Still upset about my Byrne comment, eh? poke2.gif

But you are making this a better place? With all your juvenile insults?

I've never told you what to post or what not to post. I've never personally insulted you. I've always considered you one of the good guys too. But you can't force your personal preferences about what should be posted or not down anyone's throat.

If it isn't on your personal agenda, then it can't be worthy of consideration? What exactly is it about my "detective work" that sets off your trigger?

I refuse to turn this into a personal thing Scott. You do your thing, I'll do mine. I've gritted my teeth at dozens of your posts, but I recognize that as just a difference of opinion. I've never come in and tried to deep six anything you've posted. No matter how increasingly strident the tone of your posts have become.

You don't agree with my tactics. I can live with that. Easily.

I don't think I leveled any of my "juvenile insults" at you, nor was I the first person to insult anyone in this thread (unless you consider "unforgiving sumperson_without_enough_empathyes" a juvenile insult). I did speak my mind because I think what you are doing is wrong and you should knock it off.

If my other posts in other threads (the "increasingly strident" ones) irritate you, then call me on it. You're not going to hurt my feelings. confused-smiley-013.gif

This comment is directed at this whole thread, with no one inparticular being called out.

Either do business with Comic Supply or don't. Here in NC we have a saying about "aint got a dog in that fight". If you don't have a beef, like Nikos and Diva, then what difference does it make to you? At the middle school I teach at we call people who dont really have anything to do with an issue "gas trucks" because they keep pouring gas on a fire. 893naughty-thumb.gif

After a while it is like beating a dead horse.