• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Philly May 7-10, 2015

153 posts in this topic

Also, have quite a few dealer badges left if anyone wants to help.

I still need someone to come by thurs, friday, sat, sun mornings to drop off a coffee (cream and sugar please).

I am hoping to submit some on-site books Thursday and will bring you coffee if you tell me what to get and I remember. I would be very inclined to remember if it got me in late Sunday somehow for comic book pickup! I would have coffee then as well.

(thumbs u

Also, have quite a few dealer badges left if anyone wants to help.

I still need someone to come by thurs, friday, sat, sun mornings to drop off a coffee (cream and sugar please).

Ah I would help for free but I don't get in until mid thursday. :( I can bring you some coffee in the mornings as I get in...haha

You need to find someone in Fishtown to bring you ReAnimator coffee.

Elixr Coffee, just off Walnut Street and a fairly easy walk from the convention center.

I'm still back and forth on going to help the roomie out with her booth. I want to but I also have so much other stuff going on this weekend that I don't know if I should bail out on. Blah!

Leaving today. Sad to leave my wife and newborn but excited to get back to shows. Everyone that i am meeting up with, make sure you call. See you all there.

Watch out for the Yankees. (:

Booth # 514

Come see me. I'll be bringing my assortment of 3500+ vintage books, including many high grades.

Also looking to buy as much as possible at the show so if you have any good books bring them along and ask for Robbie. I'm paying aggressively right now!

youmechooz - Booth 815

RobbieC (Robbie) - Booth 510

Doktor's roommate + Doktor - Heroes and Heels booth 519

Hotflip - Nerdglam - booth 232

toytastik - Booth 611

youmechooz - Booth 815

RobbieC (Robbie) - Booth 510

Doktor's roommate - Heroes and Heels booth 519

Hotflips - couldn't find a booth number NERDGLAM #232

toytastik - Booth 611

I will be traveling there and be at the show walking the floor on Thursday.

I'll be in a Love & Rockets T-shirt if you want to say :hi:

Batman_zps7be05cee.jpg

I wear all black everything with obnoxiously bright sneakers. My biceps have also grown about 1/4" since this picture was taken last summer, so it might throw you off.