• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

June Comiclink auction, post 'em if you got 'em (or lost 'em)

124 posts in this topic

Someone dropped something on the FF48 8.0 Slab. Ouch....

Usually CLink has that reholdered for you so whoever winds up with that will end up with a reholdered slab courtesy of CLink before they even receive it.

RAD45B19201469_14921.jpg

do they ship it back to themselves so they can put the comiclink sticker on the slab? Then send it to you?

lol I hope not!

Yes when the book gets re slabbed it goes back to comic link before they send it to you and they do put the sticker on the back. Picked up a Fantasy masterpiece with a cracked slab and that's what happened.

:gossip:but with the cracked slab no one wanted it so the 9.2 I picked up for over half guide (thumbs u

I mean for like 40% of guide

Someone dropped something on the FF48 8.0 Slab. Ouch....

Usually CLink has that reholdered for you so whoever winds up with that will end up with a reholdered slab courtesy of CLink before they even receive it.

RAD45B19201469_14921.jpg

do they ship it back to themselves so they can put the comiclink sticker on the slab? Then send it to you?

lol I hope not!

They do, and it also takes longer to ship your books thanks to the delays at CGC. But on the bright side if they didn't hold your shipment for the reholder you'd be paying shipping twice, which would be more expensive than the reholder, so at least there is that.

I think I lose a TOS #97 in every single Clink auction. I was under bidder on the 9.4 tonight. Eventually one will fall to me, but it's taking an awfully long time.

That was a floundered hot book that a lot of folks gambled and lost loot on.

TOS 50 maybe joining it.

I think I lose a TOS #97 in every single Clink auction. I was under bidder on the 9.4 tonight. Eventually one will fall to me, but it's taking an awfully long time.

That was a floundered hot book that a lot of folks gambled and lost loot on.

TOS 50 maybe joining it.

Yeah, I bought my #50 pre-hype for what I thought was a great price, and I expected that sooner or later the Mandarin would finally get some recognition. Little did I know how badly they'd screw him in the movies...

I keep trying to get the #97 for my price, hence the string of losses. I'm getting closer, or maybe the price is falling closer to me. lol

I think #50 will be okay since it is an earlier part of the run/more important villian. That being said TOS #97 is one of the best cases of speculation whiplash to date.

#50 should be great, Mandarin is Iron Man's Green Goblin or Dr. Doom.

And the #97 should be a cautionary tale for anyone speculating on the next hot movie book. If a villain from a well-regarded film that does over $600 million at the worldwide box office can't hold value what chance do these other "investments" have?

RADEF0DF201462_15186.jpg

bah, i got the #28 9.4

I will go on record that this baby is sweet! :banana: Congrats, greggy!