• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

June Comiclink auction, post 'em if you got 'em (or lost 'em)

124 posts in this topic

There are a few decent scraps left. These bulk lots sometimes have some decent books for decent prices, but they can be a bit hit or miss on grade.

I've been shying away from the raw books.

They are shipped separately with an additional shipping fee because the books are located in a different place?

I know this happens with lots. not sure if it's applies to all raws or not.

I'd love to buy some of the raw books, but the shipping for the slabs is pricey enough as it is.

:insane:

Too lazy to post pics..

X-men 24 8.5 Old label and :blush::facepalm: Hedy De Vine #23 6.0..

Nice one. I bid on that, too.

I got sniped at the last second on the last issue of Tessie the Typist.

Too lazy to post pics..

X-men 24 8.5 Old label and :blush::facepalm: Hedy De Vine #23 6.0..

Nice one. I bid on that, too.

I was going to go for the two CSS that Wally got (very sweet books), but figured they'd go out of control, so I put the scope on Hedy and took a shot. Was surprised my bid held as next bid would have took it by 2 bucks. Usually I get sniped.

Books always well packed but don't plan on getting them next week. Usually takes 10-15 days and a follow up call. It may depend on who you work with over there but that has been my experience after buying multiple books in multiple auctions.

It depends on how fast you pay and how many shipments they have. If you pay via check or MO (which will save you the 3% buyer premium so I'd recommend it) that will put you at the back of the line and take a bit longer. But if you won your only book(s) on day 1 and paid immediately with credit card you'd get them more quickly. They'll send you tracking info when they ship out.

There was only one book I wanted and completely forgot about the auctions ending this week. Haven't seen an auction reminder notice from Comiclink in quite awhile. Anyone else not getting them any more?

I got several. Have you checked your junk mail folder?

Saw the Hulk 18 and liked the Ernie Chan Hulk "Frontispiece." Also wanted to add a Mass Copy to my pedigree typeset. Was also wondering just how many Hulk frontispieces Chan did?

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fcgcallsub%2Easp%3FFocused%3D1%26id%3D5228%26FROM%3D%26TO%3D%23Item%5F1017907&id=1017907

Just one book.

ljc0p.jpg

Stomach upset? Use BI-MO lol:roflmao:

I have a picture on my phone of something like this... but it is not an arm but a leg. I think I need to put this book on my Comic Book bucket list.