• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

June Comiclink auction, post 'em if you got 'em (or lost 'em)

124 posts in this topic

What the heck happened with that Swamp Thing #7 9.6?

Am I missing something?

That has always been a key from the run. What's GPA on a 9.6, and how far out of whack is $444?

90 day avg is $130, 12 month avg is $126....so yeah $444 is a pretty extreme price...

What the heck happened with that Swamp Thing #7 9.6?

Am I missing something?

That has always been a key from the run. What's GPA on a 9.6, and how far out of whack is $444?

90 day avg is $130, 12 month avg is $126....so yeah $444 is a pretty extreme price...

:eek: Yeah, I'd say.

The Metal Men at one time was one of DC's best selling titles, then for some awful reason they tried to change everything and ruined the book, ending in its cancellation. Sometimes, I think the executives out-think themselves. The characters didn't need a major overhaul. They did the same thing to Wonder Woman at about the same time. I think this was the first sign that DC was beginning to take Marvel seriously and was trying to make an adjustment, but the end result only made things worse.

Still, that's a sweet copy of Metal Men #40 you picked up there.

Awesome MSH 13!

I added A good bit of books to my pile. after counting. A little to much... And i have no idea why i grabbed that Miss Fury. 1.0

Oh well.

-Kystix

Bought these from this week's Comic Connect auction.

Seems to make sense to add them here rather than set up a competing thread:

ama15.181a.jpg

ast3.245a.jpg

blu2.400a.jpg

gre2.4027a.jpg

gre2.3974a.jpg

gre2.4023a.jpg

gre2.4026a.jpg

gre2.4025a.jpg

gre2.4029a.jpg

gre2.4030a.jpg

gre2.4028a.jpg

lan1.8a.jpg

mis12.411a.jpg

pha3.66a.jpg

she1.140a.jpg

str1.3704a.jpg

str9.90la.jpg

tal5.4277a.jpg

tee4.612a.jpg

All of tonight's Strange Tales ended with strong prices. I got shut out.

You're not the only one, I got shut out too. :mad: My only win for tonight.

RAD0E7B32014527_8417.jpg

.... that's nothing to sneeze at, brother..... congrats. What a pretty copy of a book from a super scarce time period. I :cloud9: Batman from the mid 50's.... the splash pages for each story are often off the chain..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u