• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

June Comiclink auction, post 'em if you got 'em (or lost 'em)

124 posts in this topic

Just picked this up for $337 less than another 9.6 sold for just last month. :whee:

imagejpg1_zps9ddfa918.jpg

Congrats... I got a laugh at the label notes as if I already did not assume that Batman was in the book. It's like CGC saying, "Just so we are clear on this, Batman is in the book."

Just won both Forever People #1's. 9.2 looks nicer than the 9.4. <$250 for Darkseids first full appearance in high grade is too good to pass on.

Nice!

Now its time for me to wait for The Iron Mans tomorrow.

Hopefully my luck continues. :wishluck:

-Kystix

I want to see what those (0.5s) Early Batman issues Go for.

Can anyone confirm these are the copies from the bound copy in the last featured auction? Looks like someone bought them ripped them out and immediately resold them.

I might be wrong.

Someone dropped something on the FF48 8.0 Slab. Ouch....

Usually CLink has that reholdered for you so whoever winds up with that will end up with a reholdered slab courtesy of CLink before they even receive it.

RAD45B19201469_14921.jpg

do they ship it back to themselves so they can put the comiclink sticker on the slab? Then send it to you?

Someone dropped something on the FF48 8.0 Slab. Ouch....

Usually CLink has that reholdered for you so whoever winds up with that will end up with a reholdered slab courtesy of CLink before they even receive it.

RAD45B19201469_14921.jpg

do they ship it back to themselves so they can put the comiclink sticker on the slab? Then send it to you?

lol I hope not!

Today was a personal trifecta...maybe a quadrecta...

Kershaw pitches 8-game shut-out following his no hitter...denied the Vandermeer...but stellar performance none the less... (thumbs u

Got an Orel Hershiser (me and my Dodger buds intertwine Kershiser with Hershaw :insane: ) signed autographed ball "Orel Hershiser 88 Champs" pristine for a song at a golf tournament silent auction...

Worked out a Grail acquisition on the boards via PM with one of my most tru-bro board-mates that will resonate for years to come... ^^

And perhaps the sloppy seconds...thirds...or fourths... :cloud9:

FF_66_90_zps3ab01ebd.jpg