• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago -- August 20-23, 2015

273 posts in this topic

Anybody organizing a Forum Dinner this year?

Yup. Post with info to follow in the near future

Woo woo! Sign me up!

Woo woo! Sign me up!

Probably Saturday, right? I'm only there Thursday & Friday. :cry:

Woo woo! Sign me up!

Yeah, sorry, it's on Saturday night, but we've gotten together for sushi on Thursday the last couple of years. I'll have more info on that, too, in the near future

Woo woo! Sign me up!

Yeah, sorry, it's on Saturday night, but we've gotten together for sushi on Thursday the last couple of years. I'll have more info on that, too, in the near future

:cry:

Are you going to make it to the con this year?

Of course. The question is whether my nav will get me to sushi in time.

I forgot that happened last year. I'll be sure to include some kind of schematic drawing in the thread so you can't get lost

what happened to getting together in Greek Town?

I have a difficult time doing it after Nik passed. The one time we did it after his passing, I left feeling very empty upon leaving and decided I would not go back.

The restaurant closed down about two years ago. Besides, my work schedule doesn't allow me the luxury of late nights, especially on weekends (the Greektown dinner was on Friday night)