• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

My friends dad has one that only 100 were printed from NYCC that was printed early on.

Yea, it's like all those other later printing of #1 they do for cons with the different covers. I got one in my bag at Wizard World Idaho, I'm not collecting those anymore. I want a real first print #1.

- the future

hm haven't had my coffee yet.

My friends dad has one that only 100 were printed from NYCC that was printed early on.

Yea, it's like all those other later printing of #1 they do for cons with the different covers. I got one in my bag at Wizard World Idaho, I'm not collecting those anymore. I want a real first print #1.

- the future

hm haven't had my coffee yet.

Is he up for a trade? hm

1. NYCC

2. 1A

3. 1B

4. Phantom, Hastings

5. 3A

6. 3B

7. 2A

8. 2B

9. Creature Feature Phantom

10. Kaiju Phantom

11. Treasury

12. 1 2nd print though I could see this one moving up with Mehdi art on a full cover. I call this one the "big boot " :grin:

13. 4A

14. 5A

15. 6A

This is how I see value wise them in the long run.

:applause:

I like this list.

2 that could move in the future: Creature Feature and 2nd print

Top 4

1. NYCC

2. 1 Phantom first print

3. 1 a

4. 1 b

Random Enormous observation. Is anyone paying attention to issue #2a. I don't see them a lot in the "wild".

Top 4

1. NYCC

2. 1 Phantom first print

3. 1 a

4. 1 b

Random Enormous observation. Is anyone paying attention to issue #2a. I don't see them a lot in the "wild".

(thumbs u

Top 10 Personal Cover Preferences (issues 1-6):

1. NYCC

2. 1 Phantom first print

3. Treasury

4. 1A

5. 2A (really dig the praying mantis)

6. 3B (another praying mantis)

7. 6C

8. 4C

9. 4D

10. 6A

:cool:

I'm currently missing two of these. :sorry:

6 could be the 1st key after #1 .. hm

I think that's highly possible, solely for the fact that I don't own a single copy after #5. The smart money is always on the books I don't have. lol

6 could be the 1st key after #1 .. hm

Which one?

D?

2nd print :/

Seriously. I will stop my :preach: soon but if and this is a big if. If this book gets made into a show that has any kind of success .. Then any book that has been published so far will be valuable because of the low numbers.

ANY #1s will be money ( some more.. But all will have value )

The next step is what books will be keys and those haven't even been written.

It's the same with all issues 2 & 3, both Cover A and Cover B, you simply don't see many out there. I think these will be the sleepers especially considering the numbers printed; if you want to complete a collection you'll be looking to source those. I was lucky that a retailer here in Melbourne, Australia ordered some; hence why I'm sitting on handful.

With the low numbers on all these books it could play out many different ways. The first print of the first few issues (led by the Cover A's) may be where people will eventually land when this book gets even more increased attention. It is still very early days and we are just fortunate to be in on ground floor.

I still think there is too much emphasis on the NYCC, which when you think about it, is essentially one (albeit a limited print) of four reprints (still, nice to own one...). I suppose given the numbers on the #6 comicsheatingup.net and #7 comiconart.com Medhi sketch variants, should we expect similar heat here eventually?

Edited by everydayastory

It's the same with all issues 2 & 3, both Cover A and Cover B, you simply don't see many out there. I think these will be the sleepers especially considering the numbers printed; if you want to complete a collection you'll be looking to source those. I was lucky that a retailer here in Melbourne, Australia ordered some; hence why I'm sitting on handful.

With the low numbers on all these books it could play out many different ways. The first print of the first few issues (led by the Cover A's) may be where people will eventually land when this book gets even more increased attention. It is still very early days and we are just fortunate to be in on ground floor.

I still think there is way too much emphasis on the NYCC (which, when you think about it, is essentially one (albeit a limited print) of four reprints. Still, nice to own one...

In regards to the NYCC, I think its all about that print run of 106. Its the smallest printed #1. If 300 people decide they want a full set of #1s, That will be the toughest to get. For me, its not the most desirable, but as far as $$ goes, I don't see how that one could flop if the series maintains the current heat. 2c

The NYCC is the Enormous RRP IMO. Its the only con #1 and couple that low print run it'll be the book to get for the serious Enormous collector. Like it, hate it, envy it, pity it, disagree with it. It is what it is.

The NYCC is the Enormous RRP IMO. Its the only con #1 and couple that low print run it'll be the book to get for the serious Enormous collector. Like it, hate it, envy it, pity it, disagree with it. It is what it is.

I agree it may be the most difficult book for the completest to acquire.

I just paid $20 a piece for a few extras of issue 2 and 3.

I also picked up my only copy of 1B - I've actually had more trouble finding 1B than anything else I have personally looked for (I haven't sought a NYCC).

I just can't pull the trigger on 1B at any price!

To me that cover is just so :sick: