• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Please don't get sensitive it wasn't mean

as an attack on you personally. There are

people who go out there way to be negative

about this book and about anything else.

I believe you when say you feel for people

If the print run was higher. Its not immature

to point out the truth. :foryou:

Thanks for saying so - though it wasn't really you that brought it up first anyway, I still appreciate the response!

Please don't get sensitive it wasn't mean

as an attack on you personally. There are

people who go out there way to be negative

about this book and about anything else.

I believe you when say you feel for people

If the print run was higher. Its not immature

to point out the truth. :foryou:

Yeah but you don't see others rubbing it in that they own a copy. It's a great book and should be enjoyed by as many as possible. It's a shame that there were so few printed imo. It increases the value of the books but takes away from more people being able to enjoy a copy of the original.

I'm pleased for the people who have an NYCC. I am not in search of one, so maybe if I were that would change how I view them talking about it?

Collecting comic books is a hobby where you get pretty used to knowing you'll never have what you want, unless you're independently wealthy. And even then, some of these books only change owners once in a blue moon.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: Not sure, but if this launches into a top notch television series that is continued it very well may blow the doors off TWD slab prices.

Easy TWD crew, just a reference.

:fear:

The entire circle jer...thread...dedicated to owning one that "isn't going anywhere?"

Yea, lots of other threads exactly like this one. (shrug) Don't understand your point at all.

I can not think of one person here saying anything bad about this comic as a whole.

As for, :baiting::blahblah::cry::banana::takeit:

What do you think those symbols are for. For us to :kidaround::makepoint::acclaim: each other

Whatever you do, don't go looking in comics general. You might :sorry:

I see there is an Enormous 1A graded at 8.0. Curious as to why someone would send that in. Could they truly have thought it was better than that? Did they just miss that much damage? Was it any of us?

That was probably me, I submitted last year at Baltimore Comic Con for onsite grading, wanted to be first to Ebay. There were a couple I missed, but most of the 9.8s I still have, and CGC just shipped me more last week.

I see there is an Enormous 1A graded at 8.0. Curious as to why someone would send that in. Could they truly have thought it was better than that? Did they just miss that much damage? Was it any of us?

That was probably me, I submitted last year at Baltimore Comic Con for onsite grading, wanted to be first to Ebay. There were a couple I missed, but most of the 9.8s I still have, and CGC just shipped me more last week.

I could see one of you big guys submitting a big stack and not going through each one closely. That makes sense. Us 4 at a time guys pour over them multiple times.

ComicXposure

300 of 500 arrived at the show - ComicXposure is filling reservations limited to 1 copy of each cover. Look for more updates on available stock following the con.

215INK

Got the allotment of 100 copies of #1 NYCC Exclusive and have stock on the table for #1-#4 all standard and alternate covers.

Here is one mention.

This only mentions "allotment," not the print run. Although if it's a con exclusive, I wouldn't think there would be additional copies other than comps for the creators and/or office copies.

I can not think of one person here saying anything bad about this comic as a whole.

To be fair, 99.5% of the posts have been about the values and print runs. There's been very little discussion of the actual story. I was thinking of starting a separate thread for that purpose (once I catch up with the issues I haven't read) to keep the discussions separate (as I imagine anyone only interested in a discussion of the story isn't going to want to sift through the collection discussion).

ComicXposure

300 of 500 arrived at the show - ComicXposure is filling reservations limited to 1 copy of each cover. Look for more updates on available stock following the con.

215INK

Got the allotment of 100 copies of #1 NYCC Exclusive and have stock on the table for #1-#4 all standard and alternate covers.

Here is one mention.

This only mentions "allotment," not the print run. Although if it's a con exclusive, I wouldn't think there would be additional copies other than comps for the creators and/or office copies.

Unless something changed after the NYCC, I'm as certain as a person can be that wasn't involved in the printing process that this was the run. I won't share private messages but maybe Tim could confirm the numbers.