• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Local shops didn't get TPBs. Anyone got a link on who is carrying it so I can pick up a copy. I want to see if its worth it.

If someone has a reader and they want to pass it on I will cover the shipping and pass it on to someone else as well. We did this with a Todd TPB and worked great.

pm me your address. I bought 2 copies and used 1 as a reader.

Sadly, I will be parting ways with my Enormous #3 and #6 original cover art. I have no place to hang them and they are just sitting in storage. I wanted to give you guys a heads up first before listing them. If anyone is interested, send me PM. (thumbs u

Local shops didn't get TPBs. Anyone got a link on who is carrying it so I can pick up a copy. I want to see if its worth it.

If someone has a reader and they want to pass it on I will cover the shipping and pass it on to someone else as well. We did this with a Todd TPB and worked great.

I received my copy yesterday from mycomicshop.com. Usually I pick their cheap lonestar shipping and it takes a week or more to get to me. Also bought a few of the recent issues (4-6) to collect.

I've read about a third of it so far and it's been really good.

I've had zero investment in this title, but heard/read good things about it, so I downloaded issue #1 after it was announced that it's free on Comixology. Now I wanna read more and the art being so beautiful is an added incentive to download the rest of the issues.

I initially wanted Ellen's mom to die, but after she saved Ellen I was like, ok, maybe she's not that annoying and then a few panels later... CHOMP! Mommy is turned into an h'orderve for the giant beasty and I was briefly shocked, but that immediately turned to... NIIIIICE!!!

lol

That is too funny. Now I feel a little bad. I wanted her mom to get it from the get go and was bummed when she saved Ellen thinking she may be pivotal and them BAM! I appreciated to twist in events because I felt I was being lead one way and Tim took it another. Creature nugget mom. :golfclap:

So whats up with the trade on this:

Amazon doesn't have it

Midtown doesn't either

Ebay - listings for $30 +

What's the print run on this? Is there a 2nd printing on the way ?

Enormous minds want to know.