• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Enormous 6 graded already? One of each please.....

Enormous%2060001.jpg

Enormous%206%20variant0001.jpg

I'll see your grade Enormous 6 and raise ya...

17854938555_16b7f37108_b.jpg

That's probably the only one 'down under'!

Currently its the only CHU variant on the census like your 6B cover. The CHU variants, like the NYCC books, have a tiny print run of 100, so could see some movement as interest grows in the book.

CHU has updated the Enormous print run page as well.

As for down under, sometimes it seems like I'm the only one on the Enormous train, but I'm spreading the word where I can. The staff at my LCS must be tired of hearing me talk about it all the time.

Edited by Every Day A Story

Enormous 6 graded already? One of each please.....

Enormous%2060001.jpg

Enormous%206%20variant0001.jpg

I'll see your grade Enormous 6 and raise ya...

17854938555_16b7f37108_b.jpg

That's probably the only one 'down under'!

Currently its the only CHU variant on the census like your 6B cover. The CHU variants, like the NYCC books, have a tiny print run of 100, so could see some movement as interest grows in the book.

CHU has updated the Enormous print run page as well.

As for down under, sometimes it seems like I'm the only one on the Enormous train, but I'm spreading the word where I can. The staff at my LCS must be tired of hearing me talk about it all the time.

I had in my inventory notes that there was 150 of the panel variant (above) and 100 of the blank variant- I am sure the CHU guy will correct it if it is not accurate. He would know!

Get ready to add this beauty to the collection. Enormous #7 gets a reversible, wraparound cover for a ComicXposure limited edition exclusive variant. Keep your eyes peeled for pre-order details!

tumblr_noly6enTf81tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

There on there site now so ordered one. There limited to 500 so it says on there as well.

I'm always impressed with MCs covers! He gets a lot of stuff in there without it necessarily feeling too busy.

On the other hand, as awesome as M.O.G. is, I feel like we've seen it on a lot of covers. Right now, outside of the outstanding 1A, my favorite cover is issue 6 because of how interesting those more placid creatures looked.

Does 215 Ink put out any other monthlies or is just Enormous. Most of their site is sold out, and I'd love to see if they have anything else worth checking out based on how great Enormous is.

Maybe EnormousComics can clue us in? Anything to watch out for?

Pay no attention to the 215 site. It's not as accurate as can be. They do out out some really good series. As well as having a team of the most down to earth owner and creators I've come across.

Does 215 Ink put out any other monthlies or is just Enormous. Most of their site is sold out, and I'd love to see if they have anything else worth checking out based on how great Enormous is.

Maybe EnormousComics can clue us in? Anything to watch out for?

Pay no attention to the 215 site. It's not as accurate as can be. They do out out some really good series. As well as having a team of the most down to earth owner and creators I've come across.

Came across this on the 215 Ink page, if Tim/EnormousComic is involved even in design I'm in. Tim is this an on going, anything you can tease?