• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Is this a continuous series or does it reset like The Strain for a new mini?

I saw some confusing previews for enormous v2

And so it begins.

But to answer: continuous series. (thumbs u

Now.. This last previews. I quickly looked through and didn't see issue # 2 ( 8 ) maybe I need to look harder.

Is this a continuous series or does it reset like The Strain for a new mini?

I saw some confusing previews for enormous v2

And so it begins.

But to answer: continuous series. (thumbs u

Now.. This last previews. I quickly looked through and didn't see issue # 2 ( 8 ) maybe I need to look harder.

Perhaps they had the original cover art/numbering provided to them before it was changed. Perhaps Tim will pop in and let us know, he's always good like that (thumbs u

What's up?

Enormous is ongoing, continuous, no reboots, no resets, etc. Just a #1 for each new volume but legacy numbering on every issue! And #8 is being solicited for July as far as I know.

Also - need more giant monsters? Check out The Field Guide which contains Episode 1 of Colossal by Jason Copland (art) & Matt Battaglia (colors):

http://bit.ly/1FnwD20

tumblr_noczcxfF5H1tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

I initially wanted Ellen's mom to die, but after she saved Ellen I was like, ok, maybe she's not that annoying and then a few panels later... CHOMP!

Is that not how we see our parents. We don't always want them, but when we need them, they are there for us (if we're fortunate) and then gone too soon.

Glad you dug it.

Just you wait...

Sadly, I will be parting ways with my Enormous #3 and #6 original cover art. I have no place to hang them and they are just sitting in storage. I wanted to give you guys a heads up first before listing them. If anyone is interested, send me PM. (thumbs u

I'd wait until it heats back up. Just my 2c . Of course there may be other factors I am not aware of.

Good luck to you either way!

Update CGC Census Report (still no 9.9 or 10s)

This is 4/21/2015

Book.........9.8...9.6...9.4...9.2

1A.............48/2.....8......2......2

1B.............50/2.....1......1......0

NY.............20/3.....0......1......0

Hastings..16/2.....7......1......0

Phantom...50/1.....7......4......0

P Creature.8/3......0.....0/1....0

P Kaiju.......9/2......2......0.......1

note: after the backslash is SS (first number is total of all at grade including SS)

This is 5/15/2015

CGC Census Report (still no 9.9 or 10s)

Book.........9.8...9.6...9.4...9.2

1A.............52/2.....8......4......2

1B.............59/6.....1......1......0

NY.............23/3.....0......1......0

Hastings....19/2.....7......1......0

Phantom...56/6.....8......4......0

P Creature.13/4....2/2.....2/2....2/1

P Kaiju.......12/2......2......0.......1

note: after the backslash is SS (first number is total of all at grade including SS)

Enormous is ongoing, continuous, no reboots, no resets, etc. Just a #1 for each new volume but legacy numbering on every issue! And #8 is being solicited for July as far as I know.

Thanks for your reply. That is what I was hoping to hear.

Somebody got a sneak peek of #7...and they liked it.

Oh, just wait for this new arc!

#8 gonna leave you like:

tumblr_noenstMLto1tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

I like that pic. Nice boon shot. I'm sold. (thumbs u

Somebody got a sneak peek of #7...and they liked it.

Oh, just wait for this new arc!

#8 gonna leave you like:

tumblr_noenstMLto1tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

:shy::grin::banana:

Just finished with the sneak peak of issue #7. Tim and Mehdi are in such a groove, it has been awesome to see the team not only nail it from one issue to the next, but to also see them grow in unison.

No questions about it, #7 is now my favorite issue. It is a perfect execution of a jumping on point for new readers without a mundane recap issue. I'd suspect the taste of #1-6 that #7 provides will have quite a few people chasing back issues.

I love depth within the stories I read. (Okay I just want to share everything I just read lol). Without spoiling anything for anyone I think you will thoroughly enjoy the growing dynamics within the story as much as I do if you like stories that take you to a place in your mind asking yourself "What would I do?".

Oh, masked man...no joke!

Very nice Bill! Complete 9.8 run so far? You've shared quite a few beauties!

One 9.9, the rest 9.8's. I don't care for SS, so that is how I will eventually be beaten on the Registry. But not today....