• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

I was at a small con in northern Ohio last weekend. Toward the end of the day, when things started winding down, a group of dealers had grouped up to chat near the table I was browsing.

The words "treasury" and "Kaiju" caught my attention. It turns out that the conversation was basically one dealer filling in the rest of them to keep an eye out for Enormous. He mentioned the treasury and then went on to talk about the ongoing series, the television news, and the heat and rarity surrounding this book. He specifically mentioned 215 Ink ( multiple times ) by name; I got the feeling most of the dealers weren't really familiar with the publisher.

I had meant to post about this sooner, but I'd actually forgotten about it lol

I was at a small con in northern Ohio last weekend. Toward the end of the day, when things started winding down, a group of dealers had grouped up to chat near the table I was browsing.

The words "treasury" and "Kaiju" caught my attention. It turns out that the conversation was basically one dealer filling in the rest of them to keep an eye out for Enormous. He mentioned the treasury and then went on to talk about the ongoing series, the television news, and the heat and rarity surrounding this book. He specifically mentioned 215 Ink ( multiple times ) by name; I got the feeling most of the dealers weren't really familiar with the publisher.

I had meant to post about this sooner, but I'd actually forgotten about it lol

I think progress is taking place on the TV front. hm

https://twitter.com/AdrianAskarieh/status/605875879156158464

Good pick up squarchaos.

Sharp eyes there natevegas.

There has been a lot of preparation, progress and talent assembled around the show. In fact, I would go so far as to say-- the less you hear from me the more there is going on.

Whole lot of book progress too. We cracked the 10K sales milestone for #7. It won't show in the Diamond monthly sales report because a good balance of our order are exclusives and don't get counted.

Good pick up squarchaos.

There has been a lot of preparation, progress and talent assembled around the show. In fact, I would go so far as to say-- the less you hear from me the more there is going on.

Whole lot of book progress too. We cracked the 10K sales milestone for #7. It won't show in the Diamond monthly sales report because a good balance of our order are exclusives and don't get counted.

All great news to hear and yes I do have sharp eyes. Enormous preying mantis monster yeah I'm looking at you. (thumbs u

Good pick up squarchaos.

my_interest_you_have_it.jpg

One other note: Jason will be attending Heroes Con in a few weeks, and is offering two full-size commission requests to be delivered at the show (so a very quick turnaround time on these two requests). You do NOT need to be in attendance to sign up - I can pick them up from Jason at the show and ship to anyone that is unable to attend. Prices are posted on the site HERE . Just send me a PM if you might be interested. ;)

Thanks, Court