• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Anyone spot any of the upcoming covers any where other than Jetpack yet?

Exclusive Nerdist announcement later this week where you'll see and hear more about Enormous.

Everyone seen all the standard and alternate covers for issues #2-#6 yet?

I've only seen up to #4 nothing post that.

Also a LCS wasn't able to order in #2 & #3 as its sold out already? and could only start getting them at #4. Leaving me to scavenge Toronto to to cover myself until then, I can see this going poorly already.

grabbed a copy of the one shot. My LCS has like 30 of them that were in the storage room. It was a total bust for them when it came out lol

lol

I would have thought the cover alone would have grabbed people's attention. I think you'll like the book. Its a quality story with great art. Heck, even the way the book is manufactured gives it a nice sturdy feel.

grabbed a copy of the one shot. My LCS has like 30 of them that were in the storage room. It was a total bust for them when it came out lol

I get what they were going after... but these novelty type books never do well. It is a collectors market, and there is no easy way to collect these odd ball books. What do you do with them? You can't put them in a box with your other comics, you can't get them slabbed... mine are sitting on a shelf in a closet.

lol

I would have thought the cover alone would have grabbed people's attention. I think you'll like the book. Its a quality story with great art. Heck, even the way the book is manufactured gives it a nice sturdy feel.

I read the #1 of enormous and was underwhelmed. I grabbed the big copy for no real reason than it was super cheap.

The standard covers are incredible - if these things actually get put on shelves in shops, people are going to pick them up.