• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

This could be better than Walking Dead #1.

It could be worthless in a year. I mean, no offense at all to the creators - I like the book and think it has a shot of really standing out, but the hype is getting out of hand. I understand it is your business, but geez.

This could be better than Walking Dead #1.

The key word here is "COULD"

The foundation is built for this to be better than Walking Dead.

The 1st appearance is more limited.

Only time will tell....

Jesus COULD return next year on a rainbow powered unicorn, followed by a million UFOs who will beam the faithful into heaven while smiting the non believers with copies of the Enormous one-shot.

The key word here is "COULD"

Only time will tell....

Which issue of Jesus Island is the first appearance of that unicorn?

Do you know the print run?

I think she actually first appeared in MLP: Friendship is Magic #8. Stock up lol

I beg to differ. I'm pretty sure the first appearance of that unicorn is Scalped 43.

Jimmy posted that online, so...it MUST be true!

The only thing that upsets me about this is the notion that someone sent you a link to my website to prove their point. Which BTW I do not believe, but whatever, stay on your tangent.

Which part do you not believe - that someone used that link to your blog to prove their point? I'm pretty sure that also happened in the Scalped thread itself...but I don't care enough to go hunting for it.

well the openings are different...and the endings are different. Megan is kind of annoying, hopefully they don't reunite down the road. I would have traded her for the mom sticking around.

The one shot basically starts with Ellen and her mom and doesn't have any of the stuff (megan and the Spanish guys) like the regular release does.

One shot also doesn't have any of the action running away scenes (with mom) like the regular #1 does.

Edited by krighton

So much hype.

ah the modern boards...

I love the smell of greed in the morning. You know, one time we had a modern thread bumped to first position for 12 hours. When it was all over, I searched ebay and google. We didn't find one copy, not one stinkin' copy. The smell, you know that greed smell, the whole forums. Smelled like...

Victory.

Someday, this whole comic market bubble's gonna burst

So much hype.

ah the modern boards...

I love the smell of greed in the morning. You know, one time we had a modern thread bumped to first position for 12 hours. When it was all over, I searched ebay and google. We didn't find one copy, not one stinkin' copy. The smell, you know that greed smell, the whole forums. Smelled like...

Victory.

You know you're on the CGC boards, right?

So much hype.

ah the modern boards...

Victory.

I have to know.

What thread was it?

Sixth Gun at its height of insanity?

Only one I can think of.

So much hype.

ah the modern boards...

Victory.

I have to know.

What thread was it?

Only one I can think of.

Me too. lol

I'm trying to see if I was part of the herd. (shrug)

So much hype.

ah the modern boards...

Victory.

I have to know.

What thread was it?

Only one I can think of.

Charlie don't surf

So much hype.

ah the modern boards...

Victory.

I have to know.

What thread was it?

Only one I can think of.

Charlie don't surf

Okay, now I can't get that Apocalypse Now scene out of my head but which comic is that from ? Valkyrie was in the Defenders and Ride of the Valkryies was in the movie so it probably has something to do with... I'm lost lol

Edited by The Authority

So much hype.

ah the modern boards...

Victory.

Yes my friend. Greed abounds. But, every once in a while a saint appears and gives us hope for humanity.

This SHOUT OUT goes to The Authority for generously giving me a few copies (including a variant) of this book to enjoy. All because is made the comment that I wanted to read it and he hooked me up. Thank you my friend. (worship) IOU

One reason I don't post often in moderns is because there is so much blood in the water.

Proceed with the chumming. The appetite is .... Enormous. :)

I'm looking forward to see how they develop Megan's response to the slaughtering. If she'll have a FTW attitude, a survivor, or ignited by the chaos and on a mission.

Seemed an odd time for her to want to make out.

So much hype.

ah the modern boards...

Victory.

Yes my friend. Greed abounds. But, every once in a while a saint appears and gives us hope for humanity.

This SHOUT OUT goes to The Authority for generously giving me a few copies (including a variant) of this book to enjoy. All because is made the comment that I wanted to read it and he hooked me up. Thank you my friend. (worship) IOU

One reason I don't post often in moderns is because there is so much blood in the water.

Proceed with the chumming. The appetite is .... Enormous. :)

Haha ! You're more than welcome and you don't owe me a thing. You've taken care of me so thank you. :applause:

I'm looking forward to see how they develop Megan's response to the slaughtering. If she'll have a FTW attitude, a survivor, or ignited by the chaos and on a mission.

Seemed an odd time for her to want to make out.

Stress leads to adrenaline which leads to...heck, it was kind of weird timing but no askie, no gettie. :roflmao: