• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

LIFE magazine sized One Shot released first. Need to find some type of poly bag to put these things in.

Magnums.

who sells these Magnums...I guess they can hold a 10x13, magazine polys are smaller.

LIFE magazine sized One Shot released first. Need to find some type of poly bag to put these things in.

Magnums.

who sells these Magnums...I guess they can hold a 10x13, magazine polys are smaller.

I have two of these and wish I didn't. I have nothing else even close to their size. I'm not sure what to do with them!

Magnums.

I have two of these and wish I didn't. I have nothing else even close to their size. I'm not sure what to do with them!

Mine came in bags of the right size, but they're kind of junky...i'd hate to keep them in there, and I don't want to buy a pack of 25 10x13 when I only need 3 bags.

Magnums.

Mine came in bags of the right size, but they're kind of junky...i'd hate to keep them in there, and I don't want to buy a pack of 25 10x13 when I only need 3 bags.

buy 22 more one shots problem solved :D

yeah, some fraying here and there...plus mine came from midtown so they're tainted from the get go. They're not bad just not perfect. But then again, ain't like i'm going to get them graded anytime soon, nor anyone else for that matter.

Midtown has more Enormous One Shot in stock but they raised the price to $17.00

Edited by krighton

This entire thread is unbelievable. Here's some things I know and can safely share:

- The One Shot saw a print run of approx. 5500 copies. That's it. And there will be no more.

- I framed mine, that's the best way I've found to keep it at least somewhat protected.

- Larry's estimates on the new series #1 are close, to the best of my knowledge. Even I don't know the final number yet. But he's within range, maybe a little high is my thought. So, glad you've all grabbed a copy...or 40.

- Without question the Phantom is the most rare of that run. Please inquire with Jetpack Comics if you are still looking for a copy of Johnnie's incredible cover.

- There are 4 distinct things happening with Enormous right now but I'm going to wait for the powers that be to take care of their business before I offer any more information. That said, please don't expect anything coming out of SDCC.

- Issues 6 & 7 introduce 3 very pivotal characters...

Hope this helps in terms of understanding what's what.

This entire thread is unbelievable. Here's some things I know and can safely share:

- The One Shot saw a print run of approx. 5500 copies. That's it. And there will be no more.

- I framed mine, that's the best way I've found to keep it at least somewhat protected.

- Larry's estimates on the new series #1 are close, to the best of my knowledge. Even I don't know the final number yet. But he's within range, maybe a little high is my thought. So, glad you've all grabbed a copy...or 40.

- Without question the Phantom is the most rare of that run. Please inquire with Jetpack Comics if you are still looking for a copy of Johnnie's incredible cover.

- There are 4 distinct things happening with Enormous right now but I'm going to wait for the powers that be to take care of their business before I offer any more information. That said, please don't expect anything coming out of SDCC.

Congrats Tim, thanks for clearing all this up! Onwards and Upwards!

Just spoke to Ralph at Jetpack,

Apparently somebody from the CGC boards just offered to buy all his copies at $3.99.

A very fair offer indeed....

Hilarious.

After contacting them, they told me that they would be pricing at FMV for online sales. lol

Thanks for coming here and offering this info. There are less than 10 creators that regularly come on these boards to give us a heads up. All of you guys are appreciated here. I'm looking forward to issues 6 and 7. I read your first issue again last night as I had more time to take it in. Very cool and somewhat brutal story with beatiful artwork. I think you guys have a big hit here. Congrats (thumbs u