• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

My local LCS finally got ONE copy of #2a and ZERO copies of any of #3s. What a cluster bomb.

Glad I pre-ordered a few so I could read issue #3. Sure hope they get these problems ironed out for future issues. Cant grow in readership if you cant find then books anywhere lol

My local LCS finally got ONE copy of #2a and ZERO copies of any of #3s. What a cluster bomb.

Glad I pre-ordered a few so I could read issue #3. Sure hope they get these problems ironed out for future issues. Cant grow in readership if you cant find then books anywhere lol

I hear you! We're trying to figure out what in the heck is going on. Seems the standards are shipping on time while the alts are lagging by one week.

i'll just have to wait till (if) it cools off to get them.

Went to pick up my pull and was surprised to have issues of #2 and #3 waiting for me - I didn't even realize #3 was due out today. I sort of forgot about it since it had been a good while since I've read an issue due to the shipping SNAFU.

And I'm sure it will cool off some, but the print runs were pretty freaking small for these issues, it is annoying if you actually want to read it. Everyone in this thread buys them up and makes that hard to do :lol:

I hear you! We're trying to figure out what in the heck is going on. Seems the standards are shipping on time while the alts are lagging by one week.

Midtown had both versions of #3. They were gone by the time I left, about a half hour after opening.

Went to Midtown in Times Square this morning before work. One of the covers for 3 was no longer on the shelf. Not sure whether they have more stock elsewhere. While I was there one of the employees was taking a call from someone asking them to pull the book for them. Book is hot.

I must have been right next to you at the time because I heard the call too and actually helped the Employee point out where it was

Could be. Did you grab a few? I definitely noticed someone who seemed to be very intent on grabbing it.