• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

I allowed a customer to cull / hand pick / pre-screen the Phantoms I had left & sold him ten copies for $650 this weekend...

They were beautiful & I hope he hits it out of the park with them.

Wow that is awesome Larry. Good stuff!

Just contacted 1up collectables ( I have an order for multiple copies of #2 through them placed early last month) to confirm my order...order still good, but like many, they are waiting. It did not show up again this week.

Damn Diamond!!! By this rate, we'll have #2, #3 and #1 reprint on the same week.

Did your order from 1up ever come in?

I've had a pre-order in for a long time now too for issues 2 and 3, and so far they haven't even responded to my emails :(

Just contacted 1up collectables ( I have an order for multiple copies of #2 through them placed early last month) to confirm my order...order still good, but like many, they are waiting. It did not show up again this week.

Damn Diamond!!! By this rate, we'll have #2, #3 and #1 reprint on the same week.

I've had a pre-order in for a long time now too for issues 2 and 3, and so far they haven't even responded to my emails :(

I called them last week Wednesday; they stated still nothing had come in (issue #2 or #3). They stated they had orders for over 75 books supposedly coming in and haven't received anything for Enormous since issue #1. Tried to call today but didn't get anyone (I'll try later).

My best guess is its so late in the game that Diamond will probably respond "we have no idea where your copies are" and all the orders will be refunded. Bye Bye getting @ cover copies...

Update: No Enormous books this week either...they just finished opening up the boxes.

Edited by azcards4ever

I called them last week Wednesday; they stated still nothing had come in (issue #2 or #3). They stated they had orders for over 75 books supposedly coming in and haven't received anything for Enormous since issue #1. Tried to call today but didn't get anyone (I'll try later).

My best guess is its so late in the game that Diamond will probably respond "we have no idea where your copies are" and all the orders will be refunded. Bye Bye getting @ cover copies...

Update: No Enormous books this week either...they just finished opening up the boxes.

Thanks for the update (worship)

Hopefully we luck out.... But it doesn't look good

I made 3 orders to them over a year ago. First order came in after about 6 weeks.

The last 2 orders were always on back order. Took over 2 months to get refunds on the last 2 orders. I did get my money back just takes a long time.