• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Just contacted 1up collectables ( I have an order for multiple copies of #2 through them placed early last month) to confirm my order...order still good, but like many, they are waiting. It did not show up again this week.

Damn Diamond!!! By this rate, we'll have #2, #3 and #1 reprint on the same week.

Edited by azcards4ever

Did half of the #2s of mind the gap come out 2 weeks apart ? I bought them but I don't remember that being the way it went down. (shrug)

It doesn't inspire confidence either way. I'm beginning to wonder how good my order actually is. With such a low print I wouldn't be surprised if 'accidents happened' and I just lose out.

Please, help me out and name names.

If you have an unfulfilled order for #2, please list the shop and/or site ordered from, number of copies and so on.

I asked today at my LCS and they got none.

I'll check to see how many ( if any lol but he orders at least one of everything ) and tell you where then