• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

BTW - did you all see this? Between arcs we're going to take a break.

We'll be working to produce the next arc obviously - and we're going to release a digital only Field Guide. 48 pgs. .99cents, containing character bios, creature spotlights, process stuff and maybe exclusive spoilerish content.

One cool thing it will include is the first 8 pg. installment of Colossal: Tales of Enormous - At Water's Edge introducing characters we'll see down the line in the main book. It's drawn by Jason Copland of POP (pick it up) and colored by Tamra Bonvillain (Curse, Blackout, etc).

Here's a look:

10345544_702076569847251_1853489824336159127_n.jpg

Hope you dig it.

The second print B/W is around $75 through Jetpack and if I'm figuring it out right it is around $27 through Forbidden Planet.

Just checked to see if Jetpack reduced prices to align through Forbidden planet...nope.

Jetpack: has the 2 phantoms @ $74.99 and $14.99

Forbidden (converted to $$): has the 2 phantoms @ $33.37 & $8.33

$74.99 seems like a ripoff; doubt anybody will buy at that price.

Looks like max of 420 B&W and 1000 color variants. Hopefully the shops ordered them up, but from the earlier statement stating 2nd print looking at 2200 copies, guessing max won't be achieved. Wonder how many of each will be out there?

Edited by azcards4ever

Please, help me out and name names.

If you have an unfulfilled order for #2, please list the shop and/or site ordered from, number of copies and so on.

My LCS, Alternate Worlds, is still waiting for copies of #2. They claimed they ordered it for me a month ago from Diamond right after issue 1 came out and I asked about it. I just got word that #2 still has not come in to the store…

The second print B/W is around $75 through Jetpack and if I'm figuring it out right it is around $27 through Forbidden Planet.

Just checked to see if Jetpack reduced prices to align through Forbidden planet...nope.

Jetpack: has the 2 phantoms @ $74.99 and $14.99

Forbidden (converted to $$): has the 2 phantoms @ $33.37 & $8.33

$74.99 seems like a ripoff; doubt anybody will buy at that price.

Looks like max of 420 B&W and 1000 color variants. Hopefully the shops ordered them up, but from the earlier statement stating 2nd print looking at 2200 copies, guessing max won't be achieved. Wonder how many of each will be out there?

The Enormous Creature Feature edition has the lowest print run of ANY Enormous printing to date. Microscopic.

It was available to Phantom variant shops as an incentive to order the Enormous Special edition. 4 per every 50 color Kaiju edition they ordered.

There 32 retailers in the program.

Not everyone participated.

( I wish now that I ordered more )

Tim let me know EVERYTHING is currently out of print.

PiDv7W4.png

Edited by LarrysComics