• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

I've read some comments about the art outpacing the quality of the story. Look, I'll admit that's a given when working with Mehdi. But I can assure you I'm doing all I can to pull the story up to that level.

:roflmao:

You're doing great. Awesome that you have a sense of humor about those comments.

I've read some comments about the art outpacing the quality of the story. Look, I'll admit that's a given when working with Mehdi. But I can assure you I'm doing all I can to pull the story up to that level.

You're doing great. Awesome that you have a sense of humor about those comments.

This is a dream come true so yeah, helps keep it in perspective for sure. Ultimately. I just want readers to entertained for 20-30 mins each month for their $.

Totally disagree. You are doing a fantastic job with the story.

Keep rockin!

This is a dream come true so yeah, helps keep it in perspective for sure. Ultimately. I just want readers to entertained for 20-30 mins each month for their $.

I'm one who has said something about the art versus the writing. I put you in the same boat as Manifest Destiny. I thought the art was better than the story for the first few issues though I liked the story. Now, I would call it a tie. It takes longer to tell and appreciate a story than it takes to look at and appreciate a picture. I have faith that over time, you'll even the odds. (thumbs u

Beat me to it. I was too busy taunting Justin Jordan on twitter. Let him know we will make his whittle bitty Spread monstaw look like Hello Kitty. Hope he's got a sense of humor. tumblr_nb2w5s89Rp1tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

This and Spread are both great in my books but your monsters are ENORMOUS !!! lol

So I've been subscribed to the book since the day issue 1 came out. Diamond is yet to send a single issue to my LCS.

I'd love to check out and read the book, but at the huge mark up on the secondary market I probably won't be checking it out.

Oddly enough my LCS pointed out they still had a copy of the over sized issue and I grabbed that today.

Weird, I guess I have been lucky. I got issue #2 and #3 on the same week... the week #3 was actually supposed to come out.

I don't think I've ever seen such a screwed up, staggered roll out like this. I'd like to know what exactly happened... I mean, it almost has to be a printing hold up doesn't it? Can these books really just be sitting in warehouses?