• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

Wouldnt it move quicker if there was just one option?

Well, now it is a single option, but Justin was merely recommending NOT to fragment it. ;)

I know, but overall i mean. Instead of option a,b,c,etc. just 1 offering.

well if there's several options you, me we get to choose

I see what you did there.

Yes. If there is one Post you can still have multiple options. WebSlinger just stated though that what he posted Clone #1 9.8 + Clone #1 - 5 Raw was

It's just a teeezer , will list everything tonight. Why can't we just have fun...... :acclaim:

Meaning it's not his FULL offer. I just want people to claim the full offer. People really shouldn't offer up anything other than their full offer to avoid preemptive :takeit:

In the very last post - Jason wanted to offer up a Mystery box. They're not allowed as several people pointed out. No big deal. He posted a book that wouldn't be taken as an offering on it's own (I'm just being honest). I asked him to post his full offering. He did. I'm just asking people not to post partial offers until they're ready to post a full offer.

Is this all :insane: and ??? at this point?!

So, Bottom line for the future:

:news::news: :news::news::news::news:

Post your full offer and do NOT claim an offer before the full offer is listed.

:news::news::news::news::news::news:

Well, now it is a single option, but Justin was merely recommending NOT to fragment it. ;)

I know, but overall i mean. Instead of option a,b,c,etc. just 1 offering.

well if there's several options you, me we get to choose

I see what you did there.

:D

Yes. If there is one Post you can still have multiple options. WebSlinger just stated though that what he posted Clone #1 9.8 + Clone #1 - 5 Raw was

It's just a teeezer , will list everything tonight. Why can't we just have fun...... :acclaim:

Meaning it's not his FULL offer. I just want people to claim the full offer. People really shouldn't offer up anything other than their full offer to avoid preemptive :takeit:

In the very last post - Jason wanted to offer up a Mystery box. They're not allowed as several people pointed out. No big deal. He posted a book that wouldn't be taken as an offering on it's own (I'm just being honest). I asked him to post his full offering. He did. I'm just asking people not to post partial offers until they're ready to post a full offer.

Is this all :insane: and ??? at this point?!

So, Bottom line for the future:

:news::news: :news::news::news::news:

Post your full offer and do NOT claim an offer before the full offer is listed.

:news::news::news::news::news::news:

I guess what i mean is, that asm 300 7.0 was the only offer and was plenty compared to what he picked up. I guess, to me, if you have more than 1 option, maybe the options are mess?

I dont think you understand the purpose of the options. You dont add different options because your offer is , you offer different options to cover different areas of interests and to let the person pick the perfect option for them. Giving one offer is fine as well and if someone comes along that the offer is part of their collection focus than fantastic.

By the way, since you referenced the ASM I picked up and I gave several options for the next guy to pick up I guess my offers were . ;)

hm perhaps they were though...it did take 5 minutes on a holiday night before someone picked them up.

I dont think you understand the purpose of the options. You dont add different options because your offer is , you offer different options to cover different areas of interests and to let the person pick the perfect option for them. Giving one offer is fine as well and if someone comes along that the offer is part of their collection focus than fantastic.

By the way, since you referenced the ASM I picked up and I gave several options for the next guy to pick up I guess my offers were . ;)

I thought your offers were the best yet. Well, except for the AF 15 and ASM 1 that Harv is sending me. Love that man. :cloud9: (And I mean that in a non homosexual way, not that there's anything wrong with that.)

:popcorn:

:popcorn:

And I can watch Tobias jump on Gob's back all day and then some. Best avatar/sig line on the boards!!

Have you opened the spoiler on mine?

Always need more cowbell and princess bride is one of my top 10 movies of all time. But nothing beats the nimbleness of a cat like an analrapist.

lol Thanks Cricket but the generosity I have seen the last few days far surpassed my offer. I also want to throw out that Allujay asked me to only send him the omnibus and not the slab. I know he got a lot of flack for his mystery box but he is a standup guy that would have given a great mystery box. Despite only wanting the ASM Omni he is still getting a very heavy box filled with hardcover and paperback trades along with the omnibus.

Option 1 -Action 1 8.5

Option 2 - Cover art to Action #1

Option 3 - Stack of uncirculated AF 15's

Option 4 - Captain America #1 9.2 plus sheild used in first Cap film

Only an 8.5? No thanks....

:sorry:

If you combine them all into one offer I will take them! :idea:

I'll put em in a mystery box

Option 1 -Action 1 8.5

I prefer circulated AF 15's only

hm perhaps they were though...it did take 5 minutes on a holiday night before someone picked them up.

I didnt mean to offend you. The offer that was picked up in 5 minutes should have been the only offer, it was that good and it wouldnt matter what areas of interest a person collected, it was that good. All of what you offrered was good. Again, i didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Option 1 -Action 1 8.5

you see what i mean though. If this offer was real, who would turn down any of these if you only offered 1. I dont collect superman mess but an action 1 would be great.

Edited by youmechooz