• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

I'm confused. Did you read the Guardians reboot? There's tons of sarcasm and smartassery in those books. Maybe I read them differently, but it seems like the humor and characters are pretty inline with the books (shrug)

You are not confused. I loathe the books as much as these movies.

It‘s been Kystix that suggested a distinction between what they are doing with the movies and the rest, but I do not see it: they are both as much without care.

Now, minor characters like Rocket Raccoon and Groot, randomly put together, do not trouble me. But Drax, Gamora and even Star Lord (as "secondary" as it might have been) have nothing to do with these "parodies".

I think the giving tree forum is an amazing idea and this will be my first claim. So in that case :takeit: option 3 the rat queens #1 cgc 9.8 . Thank you and I'll have my offer up in a few.

:bump:

not to put pressure on you but wanted to be sure people were aware that you were posting the next offer and not confused it with the GOTG discussion, which would benefit more in that thread :baiting:

Sorry for the lateness I had to take my kid to the doc this morning, summer cold. She is fine. And now my offer up to the amazing giving tree.

Option 1 is a set of Nowhere men 1-5 + a reprint of #1 + 3 issues of #4 and 3 issues of #5 ( 10 comic total)

29xug4m.jpg[/img]

Next option to the glorious giving tree is 5 issues of Strange tales. Issue 118,119,131,161 and 167. They belong to my father who read them , passed them down to me. I read them so they have seen some love. They are old beat but complete with art and story. So if your looking to read some old strange tales then thank the giving tree. Thank you and god bless

vyum1u.jpg[/img]

is there ANY way we can keep the pics small enough to remain on the page, guys? It's hard to see and read comments.

You can save any pic in tinypics and resize to message board format.

is there ANY way we can keep the pics small enough to remain on the page, guys? It's hard to see and read comments.

You can save any pic in tinypics and resize to message board format.

The size of our pics will correspond to the frequency of your posts. The more you post, the larger the pics will get.... :devil: