• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

I've been away for awhile, is it just me or have things slowly been petering toward mediocrity? :boo:

No. The offer with the WD compendium and the Chog vinyl sat awhile but that's only because the right member needed to come along. Great offer just waiting for the right boardie.

This last offer will get deep sixed and hopefully the guy will post something better.

I've been away for awhile, is it just me or have things slowly been petering toward mediocrity? :boo:

No. The offer with the WD compendium and the Chog vinyl sat awhile but that's only because the right member needed to come along. Great offer just waiting for the right boardie.

This last offer will get deep sixed and hopefully the guy will post something better.

I kinda thought that myself, we shall see what happens.

The offer with the WD compendium and the Chog vinyl sat awhile but that's only because the right member needed to come along. Great offer just waiting for the right boardie.

That CHOG should have been vetoed! Damn frickin' Frog! Chicken! Fricken! Chicken! Frog! Chog!

Say that line three times, fast! :insane:

I am :sorry: I missed out on the Poyo bust that Skelton Crew did. That was pretty cool too.

I'm using tiny pic so I'm not sure how to resize pictures but here goes, sorry about the dud earlier here is my new first option 1 siege #4 sketch virgin cover

x0zkw6.jpg[/img]

Second option is Hawkeye 1-12 plus annual vf to nm

30vi3ao.jpg[/img]

Third option is batman opened kai figure and a hulk #1 with a quick head sketch and signature by Ethan van sciver.

288wmeg.jpg[/img]

2j44hlj.jpg[/img]

Seems like Fraction is trying to ditch Marvel completely or being forced out ever since the Inhuman stuff. Fine IMO gives him more time to focus on Sex Criminals which has been fun thus far.

Tough crowd no one wants my stuff .

Don't get down on yourself. Your second offers were good offers but maybe someone is not looking for those books right now. When I was in the hot seat I was going to keep adding offers every 12 hours or so and someone will eventually see something they want. Have fun.