• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

After seeing that Duke sketch earlier, I wanna see a Kav sketch of a mean looking Clint Eastwood and John Wayne swipe of Green Lantern 52

That sounds interesting.....or maybe Clint telling Hulk GET OFF MY LAWN

After seeing that Duke sketch earlier, I wanna see a Kav sketch of a mean looking Clint Eastwood and John Wayne swipe of Green Lantern 52

Haha, the prints aren't moving so maybe I should send them to Kav and have him add his derrière improvements to Bettie

Edited by eeyore787

Haha, the prints aren't moving so maybe I should send them to Kav and have him add his derrière improvements to Bettie

Yep definitely they should have gone bigger......

Really? i would have thought Option B would have been long gone, its a great piece.

Really? i would have thought Option B would have been long gone, its a great piece.

:baiting: It could be yours

It took time to finally decide what would be in my offer. Uncleben's offer was generous and I got a book that I have really been wanting...so, without further delay-my current offer, 5 books in all (let me know if you want/need/require more pictures-no scanner at home):

This one is hard for me grad wise-structurally I'd say 8.0 or 8.5, but the fading, not sure; say, anywhere between 3.0 and 4.5

141nk3n.jpg

One of my favorite books 8.0ish

11w4h3s.jpg

Second Hobgoblin, and great cover IMO, tear at staple, 5.0ish

epoar.jpg

And I love these covers and stories

255rmz5.jpg

10z4wpl.jpg

And the search for an FF50 begins...brown, why does it have to be brown?

:bump:

:hi:

:hi: I think we are going to have a great day with no :slapfight:. But who knows. (shrug)

Its been so quiet since there has been nothing to fight about zzz

Edited by 1Cool