• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Harvey, I just PayPal'd you the $50 annual GT membership fee that takes effect August 1st. Thanks for letting us participate in the GT thread this first month for free. Are you going to list all the paid members that are allowed to participate in this thread starting August 1st? Just curious to know which boardies will be participating and which will not. Thanks for everything. You're doing a great job with this thread. (thumbs u

Harvey, I just PayPal'd you the $50 annual GT membership fee that takes effect August 1st. Thanks for letting us participate in the GT thread this first month for free. Are you going to list all the paid members that are allowed to participate in this thread starting August 1st? Just curious to know which boardies will be participating and which will not. Thanks for everything. You're doing a great job with this thread. (thumbs u

OH snap that fee was for reals?

So this is how this thread ends.

A bitter mish-mash of sarcasm and fake RAK kittens....

I expected better from my fellow comic folk.

I'm taking my ball and going home. :sumo:

It took time to finally decide what would be in my offer. Uncleben's offer was generous and I got a book that I have really been wanting...so, without further delay-my current offer, 5 books in all (let me know if you want/need/require more pictures-no scanner at home):

This one is hard for me grad wise-structurally I'd say 8.0 or 8.5, but the fading, not sure; say, anywhere between 3.0 and 4.5

141nk3n.jpg

One of my favorite books 8.0ish

11w4h3s.jpg

Second Hobgoblin, and great cover IMO, tear at staple, 5.0ish

epoar.jpg

And I love these covers and stories

255rmz5.jpg

10z4wpl.jpg

And the search for an FF50 begins...brown, why does it have to be brown?

mario_zpsfd9133e1.gif

RAK time!!!

Both of these are great books. If anyone hasn't read them, please take them. Free US shipping!

59D8B28D-653B-4AA9-97A0-366068ED7183_zpsee8unrkh.jpg

Thanks

I've been dying to read the Long Halloween! Oh man! Year One is also fantastic but I already have it.....

Someone claim this damn thing!