• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

:blahblah:

Just going to quote myself ICYMI.

I guess what's unspoken here is that the strike rules were intentionally put in place to protect this thread from a handful of individuals that ruin the PIF thread.

When one of those individuals steps over to this thread and attempts to play his games, rules may be interpreted and applied more zealously than they would be for different individuals.

I cannot wait for this month to end so I prove little *spoons* like you wrong!

erazer's back! The guy that never checks his PMs. lol Thanks for the Punisher sketch comic. :whee:

:) Glad you like it. Just saw your PM and replied to it. I didn't get the blinking envelope for some reason.

I guess what's unspoken here is that the strike rules were intentionally put in place to protect this thread from a handful of individuals that ruin the PIF thread.

When one of those individuals steps over to this thread and attempts to play his games, rules may be interpreted and applied more zealously than they would be for different individuals.

Wow!

You realize it's an additional month, right? 9/24 for "official" offers. :sorry: It's the 30 day period that everyone has to wait + 1 additional month. You can claim RAK's starting 8/24.

Just as long as I can give RAKs on August 24.

I'm not going to participate in official offers anymore…it's too much of a headache for me.

Just post a link to the comics section of Amazon and tell us our spending limit. (thumbs u

I'm not going to participate in official offers anymore…it's too much of a headache for me.

Just post a link to the comics section of Amazon and tell us our spending limit. (thumbs u

Seriously dude…we are all trying to drop it.

Why do you feel the need to :baiting:

Are you starving for attention?

Seriously dude…we are all trying to drop it.

Why do you feel the need to :baiting:

Are you starving for attention?

The

?

I've stayed out of this, but dude, you are the one not dropping it. It's just beyond that you're not seeing this.

Let. It. Go.

I did…and then he posted this:

There was no reason for posting this. Absolutely none!

No one more than me is wanting this dropped! Everyone agree….no more!

Meeklo- maybe you shouldn't participate in the thread for a bit? I think everyone is going to heckle you and you're not helping….

Peoples' memories are short especially when you offer free stuff. Just give it a month and come back.

I think this is best….

Way to be an a-hole then!
Classy! I look forward to your next attempt at making money off of the generosity of others.

…wait a second…I never posted that!

Jeez people…I'm breaking from this thread…seriously.