• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

hm

CD I'm listing to :

Let it go Disney Movie Soundtrack

:applause:

I don't have kids so I have no idea what that is.

My kids would listen to Slayer if I did. :devil:

Scary thing is - I don't doubt it! :D

Way to be an a-hole then!
Classy! I look forward to your next attempt at making money off of the generosity of others.

…wait a second…I never posted that!

Jeez people…I'm breaking from this thread…seriously.

Seriously? lol You obviously deleted it.

hm

CD I'm listing to :

Let it go Disney Movie Soundtrack

:applause:

I don't have kids so I have no idea what that is.

My kids would listen to Slayer if I did. :devil:

Scary thing is - I don't doubt it! :D

My kids 1st word would be Slayer :roflmao:

Classy! I look forward to your next attempt at making money off of the generosity of others.

I like Strawberry ice cream!

See…I can do it too!

See…I can do it too!

Dude. Stop mis-quoting people.

Seriously? lol You obviously deleted it.
HoLeeFuk, dude. No plausible deniability.

See…I can do it too!

I think intentionally misquoting people like this may be CGC strike worthy.

Just as long as I can give RAKs on August 24.

I'm not going to participate in official offers anymore…it's too much of a headache for me.

Who cares if you got a strike, relax a bit, take a breather and try again in a month.

"I hope you know that this will go down on your permanent record.

Oh yeah?

But don't get so upset, did I happen to mention that I'm impressed."

I can only assume that naming the thread after a poem of a tree that gave of itself with no expectation of getting anything in return is ironic.

Its only ironic in the fact that the little boy took and took until there was nothing left of the tree. This thread is the Giving Tree story where the little boy must give back to the tree and stop being such a greedy jerk.

Edited by 1Cool

I can only assume that naming the thread after a poem of a tree that gave of itself with no expectation of getting anything in return is ironic.

Its only ironic in the fact that the little boy took and took until there was nothing left of the tree. (And the tree was happy) This thread is the Giving Tree story where the little boy must give back to the tree and stop being such a greedy jerk.

FTFY

It took time to finally decide what would be in my offer. Uncleben's offer was generous and I got a book that I have really been wanting...so, without further delay-my current offer, 5 books in all (let me know if you want/need/require more pictures-no scanner at home):

This one is hard for me grad wise-structurally I'd say 8.0 or 8.5, but the fading, not sure; say, anywhere between 3.0 and 4.5

141nk3n.jpg

One of my favorite books 8.0ish

11w4h3s.jpg

Second Hobgoblin, and great cover IMO, tear at staple, 5.0ish

epoar.jpg

And I love these covers and stories

255rmz5.jpg

10z4wpl.jpg

And the search for an FF50 begins...brown, why does it have to be brown?

:bump:

See…I can do it too!

I think intentionally misquoting people like this may be CGC strike worthy.

Sounds like what people have been doing to me for quite a while….misquoting…or better yet, not reading.

Yes, I did delete my post calling Cricket an a-hole…even though he was kinda being one. There really was no reason to keep dragging this out other than being an a-hole, pure and simple. It was completely uncalled for and serves no purpose than to agitate others.

MY APOLOGIES TO BOBOSET…he did nothing wrong at all!

I did that to prove that, with the exception of some people on here, a few of you are quick to think one thing without seeing the whole picture.

And I can understand, people like GIJOEISAWESOME and Symbiotic left a bad taste in everyone's mouth.

But just because I'm newer than Harvey for example, does not mean what Harvey sees is correct. And yes, it does not mean I am correct either. Those few people have refused to think for themselves, they are letting others think for them and quickly taking their side.

Is it possible for someone to delete their post? Yes it is!

Is it possible to purposely mis-quote someone? Yep!

Is it possible that Harvey was right and I'm being a feminine hygiene product? Not out of the realm of possibility.

Is it possible I have been truthful and honest through this whole ordeal? Absolutely!

So enough people…hopefully we have all learned from the past few days. I do want to take a break from this thread for a while just to make sure no one acts up again because I'm around.

I know some eye rolling emoticons will probably be posted in response to this, but that is part of the problem I'm talking about.

So…please…for the love of whatever deity you believe in…let us all LET THIS GO!

I'll be back with a RAK in a month…until then, everyone play nice with each other.