• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
5 5

7,208 posts in this topic

Added more to my offer:

My offer is:

• Web of Spiderman 1
  • Superior Spiderman 1 sketch variant
  • Superior Spiderman 29
  • Amazing Spiderman 200
  • Amazing Spiderman 194 - PGM thread
  • Amazing Spiderman 66
  • Amazing Spiderman 67 - bought off of 1cool for $67 as a VF/NM

th_VCC073_zpsb01c1f2c.jpg th_VCC074_zps50ad3bf3.jpg th_VCC074jpg_zpsca78445b.jpg th_VCC075jpg_zps86b10d18.jpg th_VCC076_zps68f80924.jpg th_VCC077_zps76b1540e.jpg

th_VCC071_zps71a5b4cd.jpg th_VCC072_zpsb1546515.jpg th_ASM1942_zps1793efee.jpg th_ASM1941_zps1d9dabea.jpg th_VCC077_zps86fedcde.jpg th_VCC078_zpsd5f551b7.jpg

th_VCC079_zpse48790b4.jpg th_VCC080_zps300811e1.jpg

To view the 300dpi scanned images follow the directions found here

:bump:

Kav - you are going to wait for the perfect offer even though a huge batch of people will be able to take an offer again in a couple days. These same people beat you to an offer last time. What do you plan to do differently this time?

Edited by 1Cool

No I could have snagged most of those offers but chose to let others have them.

Kav - you are going to wait for the perfect offer even though a huge batch of people will be able to take an offer again in a couple days. These same people beat you to an offer last time. What do you plan to do differently this time?

this feels like a question for a job interview...

FYI - the fact that a "huge batch" of people are waiting to be able to take offers is interesting...

just for clarification purposes-- if someone who is on the 30 day clock uses the 48 hour rule to claim the latest item, does that reset their clock to 30 days from the latest claim?

You're asking if you claimed something on July 4th and can't claim something again until August 4th, BUT claim something via the 48 Hour Exception on July 15th, is your 30 day period extended until August 15th?

No.

The 48 Hour Exception does not change your waiting period.

This is your thread so it's your rules but I'll just point this out, because you may or may not have considered it.

:whistle:

Items taken after 48 hour rule

Scenario A - Recent "taker" grabs something after 48 hours, clock doesn't reset

Scenario B - New "taker" grabs something after 48 hours, they get put on the sidelines for 30 days

If you're saying only items taken within the first 48 hours count for everybody's clocks - which might help all offers move on day 3 - then that rule makes sense....but the way I'm interpreting your stated clock rules seems to favor "frequent flyers".

(shrug)

2c

...but then the Scenario B guy gets to take anything after 48 hrs as well. He's only sidelined for 30 days just like the Scenario A guy was in the first place.

I'm not seeing how it favors anybody (shrug)

...but then the Scenario B guy gets to take anything after 48 hrs as well. He's only sidelined for 30 days just like the Scenario A guy was in the first place.

I'm not seeing how it favors anybody (shrug)

I'm just not sure how Harvey meant 8 (b) to be interpreted.

I'm saying that the Scenario B guy shouldn't get the month long 48 hour restriction if the frequent flyers don't roll forward.

That would be equal treatment, how is this unclear?

The fair alternative is to roll forward the frequent flyers based on their most recent 48 hour "take".