• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~THE~~GIVING~~TREE~~
6 6

7,208 posts in this topic

Updated my offer ( original post with picutres ):

Web of Spiderman 1 9.6 - 9.8

Superior Spiderman 1 sketch variant - bent corner fcur - top line in-between legs is the cover - 8.0 - 8.5 *added*

Superior Spiderman 29 - 9.6 - 9.8 *swapped out dinged copy*

Amazing Spiderman 200 - 8.0 - 8.5

Amazing Spiderman 194 - gunk on back cover PGM thread 6.0-6.5

Spiderman and Power Pack 1 - 8.5 - 9.0 *added*

:bump:

Where's all the Spidey fans? Whats going on people? say something.....respectfully :foryou:

Change up the offer. :gossip:

I believe he wanted that sent in a PM

My offer is:

Web of Spiderman 1 9.6 - 9.8

Superior Spiderman 1 sketch variant - bent corner fcur - top line in-between legs is the cover - 8.0 - 8.5

Superior Spiderman 29 - 9.6 - 9.8

Amazing Spiderman 200 - 8.0 - 8.5

Amazing Spiderman 194 - gunk on back cover PGM thread 6.0-6.5

Spiderman and Power Pack 1 - 8.5 - 9.0

th_VCC073_zpsb01c1f2c.jpg th_VCC074_zps50ad3bf3.jpg th_VCC074jpg_zpsca78445b.jpg th_VCC075jpg_zps86b10d18.jpg th_VCC076_zps68f80924.jpg th_VCC077_zps76b1540e.jpg

th_VCC071_zps71a5b4cd.jpg th_VCC072_zpsb1546515.jpg th_ASM1942_zps1793efee.jpg th_ASM1941_zps1d9dabea.jpg th_VCC096_zps927eb78f.jpg

To view the 300dpi scanned images follow the directions found here

If you do not like my offer, please insult me via PM and not in this thread.

Thank you.

:bump:

Added more to my offer:

My offer is:

• Web of Spiderman 1
  • Superior Spiderman 1 sketch variant
  • Superior Spiderman 29
  • Amazing Spiderman 200
  • Amazing Spiderman 194 - PGM thread
  • Amazing Spiderman 66
  • Amazing Spiderman 67 - bought off of 1cool for $67 as a VF/NM

th_VCC073_zpsb01c1f2c.jpg th_VCC074_zps50ad3bf3.jpg th_VCC074jpg_zpsca78445b.jpg th_VCC075jpg_zps86b10d18.jpg th_VCC076_zps68f80924.jpg th_VCC077_zps76b1540e.jpg

th_VCC071_zps71a5b4cd.jpg th_VCC072_zpsb1546515.jpg th_ASM1942_zps1793efee.jpg th_ASM1941_zps1d9dabea.jpg th_VCC077_zps86fedcde.jpg th_VCC078_zpsd5f551b7.jpg

th_VCC079_zpse48790b4.jpg th_VCC080_zps300811e1.jpg

To view the 300dpi scanned images follow the directions found here

Hypothetically speaking, could one pick an offer but if not interested in some of the books, leave them out? I know one is supposed to pick the whole offer, but I don’t recall if this has been discussed.

The offer is awesome, anyway, so no worries, Nerd. ;)

Hypothetically speaking, could one pick an offer but if not interested in some of the books, leave them out? I know one is supposed to pick the whole offer, but I don’t recall if this has been discussed.

No, Harvey has made this clear. No partial taking of offers. All or nothing. You can take it and do what you like with what you don't want

No, Harvey has made this clear. No partial taking of offers. All or nothing. You can take it and do what you like with what you don't want

???

I think he'd prefer that someone leave undesirable books with the original person to hopefully go up as a RAK than to see someone "have to" take all the books including the ones they don't want.....then throw them up on e-bay. :devil:

One person claimed an offer, took what he wanted and put the rest as a RAK. I thought that was a nice gesture. I think what Swick is trying to avoid is someone taking a partial offer of say Power Pack and Spider-Man # 1 not taking the rest for themselves or a Rak, then putting up an X-Force 1 not even in the bag and saying they offered up a comparable offer.

Sorry, this is a little misguided and not a correct interpretation of the rules.. The only time I said "no partial offers" was when someone took something early with a promise of mystery books added in. Someone can claim any amount of a current offer and do what they want with the rest. They just can't claim a current offer with anticipation of more. (thumbs u