• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

See now this is nice,everyone nice to each other.......yadda yadda yadda.

I love this place. :foryou:

Buzzetta has Kav on ignore… :baiting:

Oh well, we love him nonetheless.

No I took him off but something I discussed with him in private is still in effect for the foreseeable future or for at least the next one.

See now this is nice,everyone nice to each other.......yadda yadda yadda.

I love this place. :foryou:

Buzzetta has Kav on ignore… :baiting:

Oh well, we love him nonetheless.

No I took him off but something I discussed with him in private is still in effect for the foreseeable future or for at least the next one.

:sumo:

:foryou:

hm

I never did add my shots to the thread. Felt it wasn't deserved after I took too long and removed my page as well. I did throw in a bunch of "I'm sorry goodies for the next 6 or 8 boardies to choose from."

I would hope it keeps going so that stuff does not go to waste and other people enjoy it.

Let it continue going to those that still want to participate.

Since it was scrubbed, I will re-post this portion which I think is valid moving forward otherwise people will have no idea what happens next.

No one was blaming any one member for taking too long or not taking good enough photos. Life happens and things run their course. It had just seemed like the thread had fizzled out naturally and that includes more than just the last couple of transfers.

After I get Kraven from Quadman, I am going to post the pages of the journal entries so far so people can see what has been written in there, drawn, etc.. This will give people a chance to see it that may never see it and in case it gets lost while in transit or a member with it disappearing.

Anyone who is on the list will keep their order on the list after I verify they still want to participate. If others want to be added, that is of course more than great.

I would like to be added.... and my offer from last night still stands, Kraven wants some Fire Whiskey from the Hog's Head :sumo:

Edited by Azkaban

At least people did get to air their issues. And it was seen by plenty of folks. So even if it got scrubbed, it was at least put out there.

I missed everything, just got home. Can someone shoot me a pm and let me know what I missed.

At least people did get to air their issues. And it was seen by plenty of folks. So even if it got scrubbed, it was at least put out there.

I missed everything, just got home. Can someone shoot me a pm and let me know what I missed.

Even those that were here missed a lot. I've been cooking all day and been on my iPad while watching and waiting when not prepping and I missed a lot.

Oh I'm ignoring you!

You can't acknowledge the person you're ignoring, even t let them know you're ignoring them. You're fired and i'm ignoring you from now on. THATS how ya do it! :sumo:

I have no idea what this thread is about because I started on page 40 something, but I like all the paranoia, confusion and general discontent i'm seeing. I don't feel so alone anymore. :banana:

Oh I'm ignoring you!

You can't acknowledge the person you're ignoring, even t let them know you're ignoring them. You're fired and i'm ignoring you from now on. THATS how ya do it! :sumo:

I have no idea what this thread is about because I started on page 40 something, but I like all the paranoia, confusion and general discontent i'm seeing. I don't feel so alone anymore. :banana:

just some old guys playing with their toys err dolls err ACTION FIGURE

After I get Kraven from Quadman, I am going to post the pages of the journal entries so far so people can see what has been written in there, drawn, etc.. This will give people a chance to see it that may never see it and in case it gets lost while in transit or a member with it disappearing.

Anyone who is on the list will keep their order on the list after I verify they still want to participate. If others want to be added, that is of course more than great.

:bump:

In that case, add me to the list.

Northern Ontario is full of wildlife, both two-legged and four-legged varieties.

Kraven will love the hunt up here.

Ha ha!

The police gave this family the authority to destroy the bear.

So they called me to come shoot it.

One shot through the lungs downed it immediately.

None of the meat was wasted, we made steaks and pepperoni out of it.

The fur is also being used.

In a way, yes, it is sad that this had to be done...the bear was only looking for food albeit in an aggressive way.

Big problem up here...hot, dry spring and summer led to no berries which led to hungry bears everywhere.

But Kraven would take care of that!