• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

"Wait.....what ?!! You thought all you got when you got Kraven was the action figure alone ??!! NOOOOOOOO. You also get THIS

3%20amigos%2013_zps5acaqeq3.jpg

Just wanted to say how awesome it was to find this autograph booklet in the box, full of photos and messages from all the boardies who have sheltered Kraven on his journeys.....AND with cool original art by Kav on the front :applause:

Edited by Senormac

Kraven has taken a slight detour to the Kav residence, where I immediately began cloning procedures. My goal is absolute board domination, backed up by Kravens.

for%20kav%20and%20cahokie%20only_zpsqdpsdjr5.jpg

IMG_20160605_143519458_zpshyrvboe7.jpg

IMG_20160605_143629690_HDR_zpsbczphhck.jpg

Went to lunch with Designer Toast and The Shadow Knows today and made the Kraven transfer. I am now FREE !!! Kraven is in the hands of DT ( who is on the left :grin: ).... with The Shadow Knows on the right. Both non beer drinkers :mad:

Expect some new adventures here before too long :banana:

Is there still a running waitlist for this? If so, can I get on it?

I think it's devolved into a... send the current possessor a pm and make him an offer and if its better than any other offers he has received then you might get it.... kind of list.

The original, the secondary and even the third, fourth, fifth and sixth revisions of the list are kaput as far as I can tell :popcorn:

It was early this morning when I heard a thunderous pounding on my door. I rarely get the opportunity to sleep in and was tempted to ignore the knocking, as I wasn't expecting anyone. Jehova's witnesses? Magazine peddlers? Scouts selling cookies? Thin mints were sounding good, but not good enough to get out of bed.

Boom! Boom! No, this was a confident knocking, not that of some schlepper. I knew it wasn't greggy coming to visit, surely he'd have tripped coming up the steps of the porch.

Intrigued, I slipped out of bed and fought off the temptation of returning to my slumber

I opened the door and there he was; Kraven had arrived.

kraven1.jpg

It was early this morning when I heard a thunderous pounding on my door. I rarely get the opportunity to sleep in and was tempted to ignore the knocking, as I wasn't expecting anyone. Jehova's witnesses? Magazine peddlers? Scouts selling cookies? Thin mints were sounding good, but not good enough to get out of bed.

Boom! Boom! No, this was a confident knocking, not that of some schlepper. I knew it wasn't greggy coming to visit, surely he'd have tripped coming up the steps of the porch.

Intrigued, I slipped out of bed and fought off the temptation of returning to my slumber

He should have brought some Hef coming that damn early

I'm only getting one picture when I click DT. :popcorn:

Not one to be a poor host, I invited Kraven in and offered to help with his bags. My wife, also not a poor host, invited Kraven into our home and asked about the shiny purse he was carrying.

"Oh, did you find someone's purse," she asked.

Kraven, who looked offended for a brief moment, scoffed, "What? No. It's a Valise!"

2.jpg

I took Kraven's slightly crabby response as his just being tired from all the traveling he'd been doing. Kraven carried his own stuff in and told me to expect a shipment of some of his other belongings.

I offered Kraven some tea, which he gladly accepted. Kraven said he needed a break from all the beer he'd been drinking in Springfield, quickly glossing over a bit of weight gain. I assured Kraven we'd be hitting the gym soon because I had definitely been on the upswing where numbers on the scale were concerned.

We sat in the kitchen and I gave Kraven a moment to settle in.

3.jpg

Kraven did most of, if not all the talking. I just played patient host and could tell this visit was going to be a looooonnnnnng one. Kraven became animated in telling me about the adventures he'd had with other boardies, and some of the crazy things he'd seen. I blushed at the thought of Kraven revealing some of those embarrassing stories about some boardies...not that anyone on the boards would be surprised.

Kraven and I, well, when i could get a word in, talked for the rest of the evening. Before I knew it, it was time to hit the sack because I had to work in the morning. I did call a supervisor at the office and asked if Kraven could go out for a ride along with me. Kraven would have to sign the usual papers for liability and seemed to be pretty excited about rolling out with me in the morning...

4.jpg