• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

But the coloring didn't last long and Kraven started making some ridiculous demands, including asking to order him a pizza delivery from Domino's and asking where the strippers and midgets were. Kraven also demanded a carousel ride and a violin playing clown for entertainment.

30.jpg

Kraven then stood up and began screaming about UFOs, chemtrails, and something about a clown conspiracy with the Kardashians, and that the Kardashians were all reptilians sucking the life force from the planet. Okay, hard to argue with that last one, but Kraven was out of line and stepped right over it when he challenged an 80 year old guy in a wheelchair to real life match of Rainbow 6. "I'll come as Frost, you old mother fu..."

31.jpg

I admit I panicked a bit and was feeling pretty embarrassed. Luckily, my wife knew exactly how to put Kraven back in line. My wife... :luhv:

32.jpg

Once Kraven had calmed down, he apologized and said he wasn't sure what had come over him. I enjoyed the meal as much as I could, but I was becoming more and more concerned about Kraven's irrational and unpredictable behavior. I began to seriously ponder what I had gotten myself into...

Kraven was enjoying his stay but said he'd like a little space. We initially went hunting for a place for Kraven, but he didn't find anything he liked. Being a college town, there wasn't really anything with a lot of space Kraven could afford - his travels were starting to hit his bank account a bit. mess, it looked like Kraven might have to get a job...

41.jpg

I told Kraven I'd have a modular home installed on the property and he could come and go as he pleased. Kraven was pretty excited about it and told me he had a delivery from Ikea coming. Kraven decided to whip out his emergency credit card and put it to use.

One package in particular caught my attention. Clearly this is why Kraven developed a sudden need for privacy. Free will, man,free will...and who am I to judge Kraven?

34.jpg

Kraven, as many of us experience, was a bit frustrated with the instructions. Kraven could read every language the instructions were in because of his travels around the world, but he could not decipher the low-res printed prictures.

36.jpg

Once the modular unit arrives for Kraven, I promised him we'd paint and get him situated. I did emphasize Kraven was on his own where his inflatable companion was concerned...