• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

After a long day, I helped Kraven set his bed up. Kraven said he was going to hit the hay and do a little reading...

43.jpg

:applause: great job

After a long day, I helped Kraven set his bed up. Kraven said he was going to hit the hay and do a little reading...

43.jpg

Reading Mr. Ocho comics :grin:

Kraven and I went walking around the Allied Arts and Architecture area. This huge painting is called The Good Life in Lane County (1962, oil on Belgian linen canvas). Kraven was indeed living the good life here.

47.jpg

While known as a world class research institute and for it's Ducks football and basketball teams, the U of O is also know for its very strong art programs. Many of the art buildings are full of some great wall paintings found in stairwells, classrooms, and just about everywhere else...

50.jpg

51.jpg

Our next stop was Autzen Stadium.

52.jpg

Not only do the Ducks play ball here, Autzen Stadium was home of many Grateful Dead shows, I saw U2 here many years ago, Phil knight is a regular and has been an avid supporter of Ducks athletics. Uncle Phil is loved here...