• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

It was an interesting day with Kraven keeping me company at work.

5.jpg

The day was good, but not without some theatrics and antics from Kraven. I had no idea such a small purse, er, um, Valise handbag could store so many weapons. :o

I'm at home ready to hit the hay and will have some pics of Kraven tomorrow. I probably should have had Kraven screened a bit more thoroughly before hitting the streets with him. More to come...

Like I was saying, Kraven came to work with me and I didn't want to leave him in a weird position if we ran into trouble. So I gave Kraven a pair of handcuffs and a radio.

Thinking I was doing the right thing, Kraven scoffed at the handcuffs and radio.

6.jpg

Kraven had brought that silly Valise handbag with him and I had no iead how much that bag could actually hold.

Kraven said, "You didn't think I was going to roll out here naked, did you?"

:o

7.jpg

Edited by Designer Toast

I told Kraven there was no way he was going to be rolling out with me with that small arsenal. Kraven objected at first, but relented when he couldn't figure out how the safety on any of the firearms worked...well, except the Glock and that's an incident that shall remain unreported.

Kraven was acting a bit crazy so I promised to take him around later and give him the nickel tour...

8.jpg

Don't let Kraven distract you while you're driving... :facepalm:

10.jpg

:roflmao:

Im going to assume you left Kraven off of that incident report. lol

After a bit of a frustrating morning, Kraven wanted to get some coffee.

11.jpg

I told Kraven there was no way I was drinking that Starbucks swill, we'd be going to get some adult coffee and not some sugar laden with over-roasted beans...

Don't let Kraven distract you while you're driving... :facepalm:

10.jpg

:roflmao:

Im going to assume you left Kraven off of that incident report. lol

There is no Kraven here...he was never here...now move along

8adb3fb7f97b05371256bba58ebbde14.jpg

It took a little convincing, but Kraven came around after trying some of the best coffee in town. This place has fantastically roasted beans and they've perfected the science of coffee - I've never gotten a bad cup there. I'll eventually have to take him to Full City so he can sample another place with amazing coffee...

12.jpg

I was seriously hoping Kraven had changed his ways. I was dismayed when I saw Kraven by this red phone and heard him muttering something about calling Batman and setting a trap...Kraven quickly cleared his throat and tried to give me a coy look...

14.jpg