• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

After getting back home I realized I had yet to see the Ant-Man movie. I told Kraven we were going to hang out and watch it.

"You know what they should have called this movie," Kraven said with a bit of a flourish in his voice...

20.jpg

Of course I was foolish enough to ask what, to which Kraven replied, "Kraven."

21.jpg

Kraven's ego was starting to come out in ways I really was not liking, but he seemed to chill out after the movie and said he enjoyed it. I can;t be sure, but i thought I heard Kraven muttering something about killing Yellowjacket and ripping the suit off Ant-Man...I just hoped Kraven would be able to stay on the straight and narrow...

First I want to thank you for your service and for taking Kraven. Enjoying the new hunt :applause:

" the Ducks!" Was that him shouting this out the windows on Franklin Boulevard???

I took Kraven on a tour of the University and I'll tell you all about it later...you can imagine how that went... :eek:

22.jpg

Kraven woke me up early this morning demanding that I make him breakfast and serve it to him in bed for Father's Day. As I turned over to kill him for waking me on a rare day where I get to sleep in, Kraven had a card for me. What a nice thought.

"C'mon! Open it!," Kraven said with loud enthusiasm.

23.jpg

Kraven fell over laughing.

25.jpg

Happy Father's Day to all you hard working dads! I'm spending it with the family today and going out for a late lunch...maybe Kraven will go out with us...

My daughter decided to let Kraven sit with her while we drove over to a late Father's Day lunch. My daughter insisted Kraven comewith us. Kraven seems to keep himself in check a little better when she's around...it might have to do with the promise of dressing him up in Barbie and Monster High clothes...

28.jpg