• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Amazing Spider-man 1. Updated! Came back as a 4.5.

23 posts in this topic

I will include 6 pictures, so that you can get an all-around view of the comic.

**To me, the iPhone pictures better represent the comic book; the Scanned pictures seem to work better with a Slabbed comic, for some reason.**

I will post a Front Scan, Back Scan, Front Picture (iPhone), Back Picture, Interior Picture, and Side View Picture (I missed some of the bottom, but it does the trick).

Thank you.

Front Scan:

14440274778_3dd7a6cede_h.jpg

Back Scan:

14440482007_4ce77b8584_h.jpg

Front Picture:

14440274698_13684c1995_h.jpg

Back Picture:

14623652091_3afdf5987c_h.jpg

Interior:

14646804583_86ceee4601_h.jpg

Side View:

14624775494_e6652d2068_h.jpg

I'm at a 5.0. Just too much wear on the spine and staining/soiling on other parts of the books. Like Blazincomics said, it could get a bump if cleaned and pressed. BTW: Very nice comic...no chipping!!

Awesome book! Looks to be some slight moisture spots on the BC and inside FC? The tear by the "S" on the FC hurts as well. Also, not sure if thats a small rip on BC or a crease?

If the above defects are present, I think id be around the 4.5 range for this. Nonetheless, congrats on an awesome book!!!

It's certainly a nice book, but the photos are not great and are masking a lot of discreet flaws. Lots of rumpling, minor stains scattered around, and looks like a small puncture to the cover in the upper left? Staple tears, looks like a small right edge tear but hard to be sure.

I'll guess a strict 4.0 with some chance at a 4.5.

It's pretty soft around the staples, lots of finger indentations, stain on both sides of the bottom of the book, stain on fc, rounded corners.

Personally, I've freed 2 5.0s from encapsulation that were on par with the book, but I think they are an aberration, rather than a rule.

My guess is 4.5. Great looking book.